ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~Unexpected Guests~ :-)

I had 2 unexpected visitors for breakfast outside this morning! I
was so shocked that I totally spaced out getting the camera so I
could document what I saw.. :-) I had already put food out cuz the
black and white kittie of course was waiting for me..He left and
I was sitting at the table and saw something BIG out there.. I
moved to open the door and when I did there was this HUGE
DOG looking right dead in my face.. we were EYE LEVEL !!
and the dog was standing out there, NOT on the step either !!
It was a massive DOG!!

I looked around and I saw this little beagle dog..he ate every bit
of cat food out there.. and the big dog let him.. he ate some but
the beagle got more.. Both dogs were very skinny.. The big black
dog was a Great Dane.. he had a collar with tags on it .. I saw it
on his neck.. But if both of these dogs just escaped for a few
hours runabout.. well they are NOT well fed.. But then again ..Who
knows how long they have been on the loose.. I looked in the
paper to see if there were any ads about missing dogs..but I
didn't see any.. As big as that Dane was.. he was HUGE!! and
SO BEAUTIFUL.. I sure woulda like to have kept him!! I could
stay in my manual chair and let him pull me !! I know Jerky usta
just pull me all over when I held onto him..

I hated to see how skinny that little beagle was, he ate that food
like it was the last he was gonna get..its a shame.. I hope they
just escaped.. but if their owner is at work they may not know it
and these 2 dogs could go to Ohio by the time they got home..
Maybe they arent lost but cruising the neighbor hood.. I hope so
anyway.. The boys saw the dogs.. LB growled..and Dutch .. he
saw that big black dog..his back arched and he was gonna go
after that dog.. He was ready to charge the door.!. I think the boys
are kinda fed up with all the critters outside that MOM pays
attention to is making them jealous. Well you know how kids
are....lol...

The beautiful little face up there is my great great niece Addisyn.
She was born on the 5th.. so she is ..15 days old..ok..2 weeks..
Isnt she a beauty? Beauty runs in the family..:-) Its her first pony
tail.. She has so much hair!! And I think she looks just like her
gramma.. and Bev is a beauty too..well so is Amy, her mom..
Amy is a lovely beautiful woman.. she couldn't help but have a
beautiful little girl :-)... AND look at her GORGEOUS WEEBLE
Great Great AUNTIE !! :-) We is ALL beautys :-)


Well with all that braggin I need to post this for today...Its a
beautiful day and gonna stay for a day or so..HOPEFULLY..
I have no plans till tomorrow when Penny comes..her not
coming yesterday has thrown me off .. I woke up not sure
WHAT day it was !!! :-) Don't really matter I guess as long
as I woke up and can enjoy it ! I feel better today and I'm
sure glad.. I hope those dogs didn't scare off my kitties...
Time to go .. Remember... I shall return!! :-) have a good
day! ;-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker