ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, May 23, 2010

~Up Early~ :-)


I got up early today and I'm kinda glad.. Its a beautiful day,
sunny and I think as the day goes on its sposta be quite nice.
The boy phoned last nite about 530 or so..he was sposta
come up after work... He said he and Becky were fishing..
I told him to just enjoy his time there and relax, fish and he
could come up tomorrow after they get home from church.
He needs some relaxing time at home and putting up a
bird house and filling a birdbath isnt THAT important ..his
having some relaxing time is.. I worry that hes burning his
candle at both ends AND the middle.. He said the fish were
really biting.. His lake is known for its great fishing.. blue
gill and perch I think..the good eating kind :-)
I got a great photo of the blue jay didn't I? Hes so pretty.
Well I say HE, but I don't know.. I didn't look to see if there
is any difference or how you can tell the male from the
female bluejay... I can tell the difference in the cardinal..
well doves, too I cant tell on them either :-) Theyre all pretty.
But I was most pleased with these 2 today.. I just happened
to have the camera set up cuz I had just seen the hummer
and was waiting to see if he would come back..And Jay
decided to land there.. I think he was just wanting some
of that cat food that's out there.. The birds really like it !
I noticed the work on the neighbors pool is going along
quite nicely..Looks like a big one.. In ground too.. If you
look closely you can see the ladder coming out of it.. I
had looked out to see how my impatients were doing that
Penny planted out there and they are doing really well..
They look nice..In a short while that whole thing will be
full and should look really good... My lillies are smelling
so wonderful.. I wish I could bring some inside.. I could...
but I would have to make sure that I could see them at
all times and make sure I hid them In a cabinet when
I went to bed. Dutch would eat them if I didn't.. :-)
I'm still working on my computer and I am waiting to hear
from Adam.. Hes really smart and I'm hoping he can
tell me how to fix it and get rid of the viruses.. It will let
me in.. but I cant run anything..I get so many warnings
that the whole screen fills up if I do try to even just open
anything.. I am wondering about going in on safe mode
if that might work.. I have the 2 books ..the one 'PC's
for Dummies and Computers for Dummies'.. they are
VERY good books to help you.. I still havent found a
part in them to help me yet though but I'm still looking..
I miss that puter I'm used to it..plus all my photos are
there AND my printer is hooked up to it.. and my DVD
player is in it.! I gotta get it fixed..

I guess the boy didn't go to church today and my phone
just rang and he said "Gran ,we are on the way, I love
you, bye" and hung up :-) He will be here shortly.. So..
this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna post this early
and wait for them to get here.. Remember.. I will be
back tomorrow !! :-) Happy Sunday!


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker