ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, May 24, 2010

~New Yard Addition~:-)

I have new addition out in my backyard.. My nerw birdhouse!
Within just a few hours there were birds checking it out.. I have
asked Penny if she would paint it white for me and one of these
days she will.. I think it would look nicer painted... The pole is
metal which is why I had to call that dig place... They came out
right away too.. There were no hidden things in the ground though.
This place used to be a green house years ago..That's why there
are 2 long narrow strips of concrete out there..I wish there WAS
a green house here , I could have a great time in one.. they are
higher than the ground, the places for the bedding plants. Ines
has a nice little green house that Raife made for her.. Its just
wonderful..They have fresh veggies ALL year long!.. Ines has
2 green thumbs.. she has flowers EVERYWHERE ! :-)Not to
mention all the veggies...But I LOVE my yard.. :-)
Penny came today and we are all clean.. I didn't get up till late
so she fed the outside AND inside kitties today.. The girl and
the black faced black and white kittie were waiting as ususal..
The black and white one is a male.. Penny checked them both
out.. The black and white is a lovey too just like the girl.. I think
if Penny could have her way she would take them both ! She
has a lot on her plate ahead of her, she plans to move and in
June she is planning to marry Mike.. So shes got a lot going on..
Plus she has the 2 dogs.. and they do get along with cats but
these 2 here we don't know how they get along with dogs.
Our weather is doing a massive heat wave according to the
weather man.. All this week its sposta be really nice..up in the
high 80's even 90's...I may have to turn on the AC! That I am
NOT ready for..My gas bill hasnt even come down hardly at
all..neither has my electric.. and If I have to turn on the AC..my
electric WONT come down! :-(
We are having fish today. Becky was telling me how great the
fish were that SHE caught.. She loves to fish.. Donnie said she
gets MOST upset if she runs out of night crawlers :-) I never
did like using live bait.. well shrimp I didn't mind.. What we didn't
use for bait we took home and ate.. :-)
Picture for his records :-)

We are having catfish today with fries.. Not too many like fish
at Pennys house so we have fish here ! Works for me! I told
her to go fishing at Donnies! She wants some fresh fish too!
I like fish..always have.. but its just gotten really expensive. :-(
Its a nice day and this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna enjoy
it.. I hope its nice by you too :-) Post time!! But! I WILL return!


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    That is what we call in these yer parts "a proper job!" Well done, that man!!
    Well, the peas, the lettuce, the potatoes in a barrel and the Pak Choi are coming along nicely. The stick beans and the sweet corn caught the frost, I'm afraid. Ines has planted some more.
    It is the asparagus season here. Ines brought some back from a farm near where our daughter lives. OOOH, that is SO good. I made a starter for Sunday dinner, just six little pieces of asparagus with two elegant, thin slices of home made, wholemeal bread and butter with a little drizzle of French dressing. Looked good and tasted even better!!
    The roast beef and Yorkshire puddings that followed were pretty darned good, too. Ines's Yorkshires would make any Yorkshire Lass weep with envy!
    Well, that should have made you feel hungry!! LOL ;0)
    Take care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois

    So glad you got a new bird house.
    Wish it could have been a back deck for you....
    Just wanted to said bye for a while, will be back as soon as I can.
    Enjoy the nice weather when we have it...
    God bless you and keep you well my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    HIya Raife,
    yes, Donnie does good work..hes a talented kid.. Nothing like fresh veggies.. :-)

    Hiya Mary,
    You will be missed ..I hope all goes well..Please hurry back..:-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker