ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, May 30, 2010

~Condo Is Rented!~ :-)

See the stick?
Ive had the best time this morning, I even had to call and
tell the boy.. the condo is rented!! Both sides.. A week is
all that the birdhouse has been out there.. I watched those
birds take piece by piece stuff to make a nest inside.. I had
to laugh.. I bet that bird dropped the one stick at least 4 times,
it was just too big..too long.. She didn't give up and got it
inside.. :-)
I watched as she went over to the trees and over by the
hanging flowers to the leaves from that plant by it that are
all brown.. good nesting stuff...
Some of the other birds watched and a few tried to go over
too.. but the renters drove them off.. They have such a nice
neighborhood.. food all over, soon a birdbath.. nice house..
I cant wait to see if there are babies ! :-) I have the best time
watching all these different birds..I almost hate when the AC
comes on and I have to close the door..
Anyhoway.. I had hoped I would get to watch the kids across
the street enjoy their new pool.. I will only get to HEAR them
now.. They have put up a nice stockade fence for privacy,
which I don't blame them.. but it was in kinda a private spot
anyway...
The dad was out there today with a jack hammer.. I could see
how strong it vibrated.. he was just shakin... I dunno what he
was busting up..looked like cement.. I dunno why there would
be cement there anyway.. See that pile of dirt? I'm wonderin
ifn its sand.. I asked Penny what she thought and all she said
was "You arent gonna ask me to go and find out I hope".. She
doesn't wanna go and see.. I don't blame her.. If I see him out
there cutting the grass I might try to get his attention and ask
myself..I'm the one wanting that birdbath filled..so .. only right
I DO IT !! :-)
THere is a photo of my ugly mailbox.. My mail gets wet ifn it
rains.. Penny said she would spray paint it for me.. I think if
we get that metal paint.. it might work if she puts on a few
coats of it.. I think the can should be done too.. and I think
spray painting it would be cheaper than replacing the whole
box.. I'm gonna send Joe an email and see what he thinks,
he may pay for the paint.. If he doesn't I will.. It HAS to be
done.. I'm tired of wet mail...:-) Plus its FUGLY!!! :-)

Well its time to post.. and watch the birds some more..for
a while anyway.. I dunno what I'm gonna have for dinner..I'm
not really hungry...But this GORGEOUS WEEBLE always
finds something! Happy Memorial Day..Have a safe one...


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Do you have "Fablon" over there? It's a sticky back plastic sheet that you can cover shelves and tables and things like that. I thought it might do to keep the wet out of your mail box and prettify it at the same time. Just need a pair of scissors, don't have to mess around with paint. I know paint and you are NOT good friends!!!
    Take care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife
    XOX XOX XOX

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois

    Will be staying home Monday I think, hoping to have some company to visit a little with Bob...That good for him.
    I got the lawn mowed today, look a little bit better...and I think it going to rain tonight..very happy about that...I didn't have time to water the garden...I think my arm might be a little sore after all that.
    Love the pictures as always my friend.

    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who moved into the "condo"? My guess English Sparrows. What ever it is always nice to have new neighbors ... yes

    d

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya! Happy Holiday..
    Its a crappy day here.Sure rained on the parade!

    Ya paint dont like me. Penny does good with it..

    Mary you need a sprinkler and hose for your garden, then just turn it on and off is all ya gotta do..

    Hiya d..
    I think sparrows..I dunno.. But they have a nice spot out there and once I get my other bath out there they will have a condo on the
    lake!! :-) I sure am enjoying watching those birds put those sticks n stuff in that house. I had the best fun.. :-)

    Hope y'all are having a good day! Good to hear from you :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker