ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

~Back To Bed~

Squirrley visit .. and I saw the Chippie yesterday! :-)
I'm writing this early today and posting early.. I have no real
excuse either;.. Just that I am extremely tired.. I did get the
boys fed and I am writing this.. I havent even made a cuppa
coffee for myself..its too much work and Ive already done
a lot just feeding the cats.. Its a little past 9 and I am totally
tired.. I could easily go back to bed and sleep, which I think
I'm gonna do.. :-)

I have decided though, that tomorrow I am calling and seeing
about visiting physicians.. I think I need my thryroid pills. I know
that's a major reason for my tiredness, plus the fact that I am
retaining these fluids which is not good for my heart at all.. Ive
had congestive heart failure for a long time and I have that
coronary artery disease, not counting the triple heart bypass...
..so this swelling has got to stop..I will phone tomorrow and
see what they say.. Dawn is the one I am to talk to.

This leak bothers me. the wet spot in my hall is getting bigger.
I hate to call and pester them..I guess the AC people must be
pretty busy to schedule the appointment for Thursday.. I'm
keeping my eye on it as I don't want my stuff that's on the floor
to get wet should more water come in.. I have NO idea whats
doing it but.. It needs fixed before it gets a lot worse!

Its a nice sunny day and I'm glad..Nice to see the sun..I don't
plan on cooking anything, I may make a sandwich later,
maybe after a nap I will have more energy.. I have NONE
now at all..ANYHOWAYS..you know what that means.. This
GORGEOUS WEEBLE hopes you have a good Sunday
and that you have had a nice week end to relax..Just
remember... I shall return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    I wake up tired, but since I moved, I am sleeping better. I don't have problems like thyroid.

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar,
    I hate being tired all the time.. You stay busy..always on the go..you have Earned your tired.. I dont do nuthin....Thyroid will make you very tired I have some kind of fujimoto disease of it..lol... have had it always.. Good to hear from you !!!

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker