ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, June 26, 2010

~Sleep Schedule~

Nice backyard.. I am most pleased :-) Now you see what I SEE! :-)

I think I am getting into the wrong sleep schedule..and that's
one with no time limit.. :-) I got sleepy about 2pm and decided
I would get over on my bed and watch TV there. A few times
lately Ive fallen asleep in my chair and could have fallen out
if I had, but my arm would fall or something and I would wake
up just in time.. So I got on my bed to watch a movie..The
next thing I knew when I opened my eyes up, I don't even
remember closing them.. Last I remember was thinking how
comfy I was :-) I must have been,it was 5:30..I STILL didn't
get up... I laid there and started to watch TV again.. :-)
The new birdbath has been initiated :-) They love it ! Im glad we
put it in the shade, it gets morning sun to warm it..then the after
noon sun is blocked by the tree :-)

I glanced at the time again and it was close to 6 and that's
about when they change movies.. The next thing I knew it
was 11:24 is what the time said.. The time is on the cable
box. I was wide awake this time, by the time I got back to
bed from a potty call I decided to watch TV again.. I stayed
up for quite awhile..at least till 2:15, that was the last time
I noticed the time until Dutch started walking across my chest
and licking my face.. After he was done it was LB's turn to
say "mom , MOM!!!" over and over..My boys KNOW how to
get me out of bed. :-) this was at 7:15.. I had a good sleep!
Bad thing is we woke to RAIN..again. The birds don't care..
They are out there in full force rain or shine...They seem to
like their little neighborhood I had Penny make for them..
They have already been in the birdbath.. All the kitties have
checked in ..Eary has been by too.. He and Fluff are SO
skinny I was glad they ate REALLY well.. They came alone,
so there was no pressure and they ate till they were full..I
would hope they did, they left some out there.. I'm glad I can
feed these guys. As fast and how badly they will fight each
other to eat makes me think they just don't get fed OR have
a home.. I worry about them.. There is a spot outside by the
side of the road. I can only just barely see it.. Its black and
white though and I am so worried its one of the black and
white kitties.. I have stopped looking at it.. If some one hit
that cat with their car they could have stopped and buried
it.,. I worry about these cats.. There should be a sign that
this is a catty neighborhood and to be aware of Kittes !!
I hope its NOT one of mine..well one of my shared kitties..

As for the rest of the day I have no plans.. I will probly just
make some lunch and do the same thing I did yesterday..
It sure took the swelling down.. I plan to have a cup of
Parsley tea with my lunch which I THINK may be a PB &
J with banana sandwich.. :-) Be good for a sat day :-)


Time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE to post this and
get on with this day.. Look at the time already and I am
already tired.. Posting, lunch and a 5 sounds good..
Remember.. I shall Return!! :-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois

    Great pictures Lois.
    First time I spend some time with Michael this month, and this month is just about all gone.
    Hoping I have not done anything wrong with my nose, will fine out Monday morning...if I have I will just redo it again I think...I might cry a lot over it...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary!
    Thanks :-) Time flies when youre having fun .. does for me even when im NOT having fun !! :-) I hope all goes well on Monday.. :-)
    I appreciate you alot Mary.. Thanks :-) you are a loyal friend :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker