ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, June 25, 2010

~New Birdbath~ :-)

Easy Assembly.. HA HA HA.. :-)
Busy day today..Rebecca was here by 8:30.. Penny got here
about 9:15, lots of road work and delays on the highway. My
sunflowers have gotten so tall and needed to be tied up..
Penny took some ribbon and was out there tying them, I was
sitting in the doorway watching..ok.. Supervising :-) when all
of a sudden a deer came running through the yard at full speed!
If Penny had been over just a few feet that deer would have
run into her ! She said that was the closest she's been to one..
We saw one run through the yard a few weeks ago too.. This
one was about a 2 year old doe.. Looked very healthy..Lots of
farms around here so you KNOW deer are there..This one was
probly headed to the lake for a swim . :-) Was nice to see.. I
wish I had time to take a picture, but as fast as that deer was
travelling.. I couldn't get it set in time.. I love this back yard ...
Once I get a deck.. I'll be set.. :-)
Flower pot in front looks so nice :-)

I had a nice visit with Rebecca.. she filled out some papers
for me to get on a housing list.. Just in case.. give me some
peace of mind, I worry daily about this grant...that it may stop..
With this other its guaranteed for life.. Its just not easy getting
on the list..I know some that have waited 2 years or longer..
She said with my age and disability I should be put at the top
of this list. and if I can get it I can live anywhere and they will
pay 70% of my rent and give me an allowance towards my
utilities... If I could find a place on the river? well I might consider
moving.. and I wouldn't mind having 2 bedrooms.. Just in case
the time comes and I DO have to have someone live with me..
Not necessarily to give 24 hour care, but just to have someone
close by... I would feel better.. safer..
Bathing in the street.. :-)
Penny got a bag of sand at Meijers today, was on sale..NOW
we can put the other birdbath out there with water.. I saw a Robin
out in the street .. that photo up top.. he was taking a bird bath
in that dirty water out there by the curb.. Poor thing! I know when
I kept water in my other one they sure made it dirty..but they used
it a lot and I KNOW they will be happy to have a bath out there..
It will be a nice little community . :-)

Oh, the AC fixer people called yesterday..made an appointment
for NEXT Thursday at 1 to come out to check this AC. I asked if
that was the only opening they have ..a lot could happen in a week
and with water, I would be MOSt unhappy if ALL this carpet got
wet, which would get MY stuff wet.. I guess they don't think that can
happen.. Lets hope it doesn't.. Ive been bitching about this wet for
almost 2 weeks now.. it better NOT go into the living room or any
where else.. I keep checking it all the time ..its not gotten any bigger.
I cant imagine whats causing it unless a drain is clogged.. I dunno..

What this GORGEOUS WEEBLE does know is I have to make a
list for groceries..Penny is going to the store . I'm out of water..I
only use bottle kind. We get refilled gallons.. The tap water here
tastes like bleach..its so strong you can smell it sometimes. I don't
like it at all.. I have sore , swollen, itchy eyes today but feel ok ...
its time to get more done.. BUT.. I shall return!! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    New Birdbath, sure hope you have more birds checking it out.
    I week now after the surgery on my nose...I think it getting better, not for sure at times.
    My new air conditioner is working just fine...
    I even make a few cookies this afternoon, yep that make my house a little bit warm for a while...
    God bless you Lois.
    mary

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary!
    I LOVE my back yard..I would rather sit and watch it than this puter monitor or my tv.. My butt gets sore ..surprisingly and I gotta get out of this chair..When I hit that bed..well..its lights out for me ! :-) I hope your nose gets better, give it time..it will.. Donnie blew his nose after his surgery and undid all the dr did..he had to go back.. Hes doing great now.. Im so glad you can stay cool.. Try the ice in a bowl Mary in front of a fan.. It really does work .. its great for emergency! MMM homemade cookies.. My mom had a 3 tierd cookie jar and all 3 layers had different homemade cookies.. David loved that !! :-)Put a stove down in your basement. lots of women do just special for canning..Keeps the house cool..:-)

    Good to hear from you! Keep well.
    Love N'Hugs, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker