ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

~Carpal Tunnel~


Nice rainy morning here..Thunder and lightening too..
Its sposta be all day..off and on...Makes me ache..I
have a miserable headache and my eyes are so sore.
I have GOT to quit whining :-) It is aggravating tho.. I am
going to try the parsley tea though.. I hope it works.. With
this rain for the next 2 days my hands ache.But I really
think most of my hand problem is due to carpal tunnel..
Stanley just had his done, my sister has had hers hands
done...bad thing is..it comes back!

Carl came over yesterday, Joyce phoned first to tell me
he was coming.. I appreciated that.. I like to be forewarned.
I very seldom will open the door unless I am expecting
someone.. Carl checked out the floor and he has NO idea
what is causing that water spot on the carpet.. He took the
cover off and took the new filter out and the force of the
Indraft took that filter right out of his hands.. Too strong.. he
was surprised.. Something is causing this..but why the water
is so far away from the wall is baffling.. He said hes going
to tell Joe that he has NO idea and that he will have to call
an AC man to check it out.. I couldn't breathe with out my
AC. Carl said its awful outside, no air at all.. Hopefully they
can stop the leak.

Penny made it today and we are all clean and good to go..
I am running at slow speed today. She made some chicken
and yellow rice.. Baking it in the oven.. Smells so good.. I
had 2 nice breast fillets and they were getting on the old side
so they needed cooked. Whats left over I KNOW the outside
kitties will eat..

My arm is aching and I'm gonna post this and shut down for
the day..THIS GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna take a 5 and
wait for the chicken and yellow rice.. :-) I Shall Return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:45 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Ines had both carpel tunnels done, but not both at the same time. It takes about a year for them to finally settle, but it is worth it in the end! Not sure how you would cope with transfers, though?
    Take care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife,
    Ya, there is NO way I can have mine repaired...Transfers wouldnt be possible... :-(
    Good to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker