ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

~Parsley~

Looky how tall my sunflowers are now!

I looked online yesterday about a natural diuretic, I thought there
would be a natural remedy..There is for everything..Well according
to the net, Parsley is the best natural diuretic. Always a home remedy..
Add two teaspoons of dried parsley leaves per cup of boiling water.
Steep for ten minutes. Drink up to three cups a day. I like tea. Cant
hurt to try it.. Parsley isnt poisonous, they use it mainly for just a food
garnish..Probly tastes like green tea.. Penny will be here tomorrow
and I'm gonna have her get some parsley for me.. I do have heart
disease, so this swelling is NOT good..Plus the fact its most uncomfy.
LB..got it rough aint he? :-) Spoiled boy.. hes worth it :-) So pretty..

I have decided to ask Donnie to make a cat house for me..Well,,
they make DOG houses.. Just a square with a hole..Put it on its
side, so the hole is on the side, then it would give me a place to
put a plant or what ever on top of it...The kitties could get inside
if the weather is bad.. Right now we are under the gun again for
a bad storm.. A friend in Illinois phoned and said it was raining
there so .. you KNOW we are east of that and what ever weather
they get.. WE get a little later.. Gonna be in the high 80's though
when its NOT raining :-) Anyhoway.. I think a nice box or cube,
would be great out there.. I will talk to the boy.. I promise some
cabbage rolls or something... He will make a cat house for me..
:-) He has a cat, Kittie... hes had her a long time..sadly Donnie
doesn't see Jerky anymore.. Dawn has him..

Not a whole lot planned for today, well in fact NOTHING.. I can
remember a time when I wanted these kinds of days..Now that
I have them..well a little something to do wouldn't be too bad.. I
think a lot of the problem with my right hand and wrist is the
carpal tunnel more than it is circulation though.. I'm right handed
so I use that hand more..and with carpal tunnel... that's a lot of
the pain.. I used to wear a brace on that hand..Over the years
its gotten misplaced. I was sposta have surgery on it. but now
I cant..how would I transfer? But I do believe that's the main reason
my right hand and arm ache..more from that I hope.. :-) Either
one hurts that I know..

I have left over meat pie for lunch.Its so good..and easy too..Its
even better with rutabaga in it..but to get a whole one it would
mostly go to waste for what I need for a pie..But its even better
with that in it.. tastier juice..:-) ANYHOWAY.. this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE is gonna post this... and EAT! but.. remember.....
I shall return! :-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey sweet lady ... you are such a neat lady ... and as for you reading these words ... you ain't bad either.

    heheheheheh

    d

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya d...
    You are up late or early? lol thanks! :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker