ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, June 21, 2010

~Big Tree~


Penny went and took a better photo of the down tree for
me.. Its a big tree and what a shame that itbbs down..A
willow is a messy but beautiful tree.. There was a lot of
damage done during that storm.. And there is one headed
at us again for later today! Its been sunny but later they say
its gonna rain.. :-)
The white faced kittie has really taken to Penny, he is all
over her when shes out there. Then the black faced one
showed up and they are SO jealous.. Penny had a job of
trying to pet both of them.. :-) Very lovey cats... I hate to see
them out there alone.. They need someone to love them..
If they can hold on till next month maybe Penny will take
them.. If I could get them neutered I would keep them...But
then too.. Dutch and LB don't like these outside cats..LB
gets really pissy when he sees them out there and stomps
around growling.. He does.. he don't like to share...Dutch
sees them as someone to play with I think :-) Anyhoway..
I feel pretty good today but I am finding out that the more
I use my arms and hands, just even typing this makes them
ache..and swell up.. I showed Penny the difference in my
hands this morning..She was amazed at the difference
since she noticed how swelled they were on Friday.. Big
difference.. I'm looking for some of that rose tea that's
sposta be a diuretic.. I'm so amazed that I am retaining
fluids..Ive never done that before, but then Ive never had
this allergy crap or what ever before either..I guess my
body is just REALLY changing..
But other than that I do feel pretty good..Rebecca was
due today but phoned and changed her visit to Friday..
Shes looking for a head board for me for my bed.. I
think that would work out fine to help me sit up and get
out of bed.. Its really hard to do, specially when you just
wake up.. Its like starting the day with sit ups..:-) I had
legs be no problem at all... :-) I miss my legs..I really
do...
I see Joyce or Penny ..walking around.. I watch Joyce
or Carl running around the yard with their grand kids..
I miss doing that.. I wonder if they appreciate the fact
that they CAN do that... I hope so..

We are having meat pie for lunch.. We run out of ideas
of what to fix..Penny is making taco's for her supper at
home tonite..I like the soft taco's..But I like meat pie
a lot better .. So that means post time and for this
GORGEOUS WEEBLE to remind ya..I shall return!


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker