ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

~Sticks Too Big~

These poor birds...they go thru more crap..Its amazing to see
them.. :-) The new single birdhouse has been rented, I'm glad
to say.. I know Donnie will be pleased to get the news too.. I
was almost ready to give up that a bird would rent it..So I had
Penny take off the flag..We left the little birdhouse on it though.
I think that just looks so cute, a birdhouse WITH a birdhouse..
I saw the house move, so I got my trusty nocular, not the BI-
noculars.. Single eye one I had sent to me by a dear friend
that is a bird watcher too. I use them both, the big old pair
that were my dads I use for distance.. the noculars are good
for bringing closer stuff even closer.. I saw why the birdhouse
was moving..The new renter got a huge stick stuck in the door!
Why they haul such big sticks, well twigs for a nest, be hard
and uncomfy I would think...Nice leaves or grass would be
softer.. at least that's MY logic :-)

Travis just phoned and he will be here shortly, maybe he can
fix that stick... :-) Although if the bird is stuck inside that house,
I will tell him to be careful..:-)
I got a great photo of the humhim..There are 4 out there, off and
on.. Its easier now to tell them apart..They sure like Pennys
nectar. she makes it fresh every Monday...
I keep telling the lunch girl that I'm gonna take her photo..so I
finally did, I showed it to her and she approved so I am posting
it here.. Shes a sweet girl..Chris is her name too.. like the one
before her..She comes Monday thru friday...never misses,
rain or snow.. she will deliver lunch :-) They called from the COA
the other day wanting to know if I wanted some fresh fruit and
veggis.. I don't need to write what I said.. but I will.. "OF COURSE!"
I cant wait for some green tomatoes :-) I did get some seeds but
I just didn't have anywhere to plant them..I need a garden :-) This
place at one time WAS a green house, that's why there are strips
of cement out side and these slabs of concrete..because of the
green house.. Id have great fun with one.. raised beds..I could do
that..:-)

Well I'm ready for Travis to get here, I wrote this before he arrived.
So when he leaves, I will post this, eat then moren likely take a 5..
GORGEOUS WEEBLES need lotsa 5's.. :-) Travis is here ,,,
gotta go..But remember.. I shall return!!!! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures Lois.
    We have a new bird feeder, hoping next month we can feel it up with seeds, and keep it that way.
    My nose is doing better very day, got a few of the stiches out Monday...but not all of them...
    I'm still having to nap everyday, but sure that will end in time...Bob mowed the lawn last night, it's been 5 weeks since his total hip replacemnt...he doing real good this time around.

    Planning for Becky,Pam and Michael coming over for Saturday, so good for them to be back home for the day...Sunday hoping to with Beth to meet her boyfriend and family... so glad she is dating again...he grew up in this town..I knew his sister when she lived across the street from us...and have meet his mother once a long time ago...but don't remember him or his other sister.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Thanks Mary...
    I put bread out when I run out of seed.. They LOVE that...Even th0ugh its summer and food is out there, I
    still like to feed them.

    You are gonna have a busy week end..I hope you have a good time :-)

    So good to hear from you :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker