ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

~Wet Spot~ :-)


The AC guys are due tomorrow, I'm VERY glad. You can see in
the photo how much its spread... Its all the way into the living room
now and wider.. I'm taking photos cuz I don't wanna be blamed for
any damage this slow fixit time may cause.. I sent the photo to Joe
so he is aware of how much its spread.. Now I HAVE to be the
one to dry it up.. Maybe the AC guy will do it since it took him so
long to get here, which made it worse...What am I gonna use to
dry it? Just let it dry on its own? I guess I could..but how long would
THAT take? I KNOW I'm not using my towels. . . then I, well Penny
has to wash and dry them which causes my electric to go up..And
with this AC running..well I have to watch my expenses.. I live on a
very tight budget...This wetness can cost ME, which not being my
fault, itsnt fair..Hey, live on the kind of budget I do..you would do
the same thing.. :-)

I got up early this morning..6 am or close after.. I just woke up and
I was stiff from laying in the same position since the last time I
looked at the clock, which was 2:30.. Long time to not move.. I
get stiff, especially my hips.. That's what causes a lot of the aches
of sitting too long.. My hips give out. I got on my bed at a little past
8 last nite.. and that's the last I remember till I woke up at 2:30..I'm
going to sleep too early :-) Not really, I'm more of a morning person,
I'm not the most cheerful..but Id rather be up early than up late ..:-)

My sis phoned last night, checking to make sure the storms hadnt
blown me away.. :-) I had been planning to call HER, she beat me
to it..:-) They are ok.. no damage.. She went through about the
same as us.. She heard the same warnings to TAKE COVER..
well... she doesn't have a basement either, she said Bev called
them and said to "Get in the Bathroom!".. I told her the boys
and were in the closet.. :-) Shes having some major walking
problems, which Ive already been there and done.. same things
I went through.. She worries me.. Plus shes diabetic.. which I'm
not...

We are having hamburgers today.. I sure miss the fast food
places.. There are NONE.. Closest is in Centreville or over
in Coldwater which is 15 miles away.. Almost like when I lived
up North .. Closest McD's was 45 miles :-) But Penny got some
burger buns and meat and shes gonna make us each one for
lunch.. with fried onions of course.. and ketchup..That's all I
like on them...Ive not had a burger in ... hmmm. I cant remember
the last time.. I'm due for one.. :-)


So .. THAT being said.. you KNOW what this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE is gonna write next.. :-) You know me so well :-)
Post time!! Lunch Time!! and for my I shall return !! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    I don't see any pictures in this blog today..so it hard to tell how much damage it has done...but I will take your word for it...
    Going to curl Patsy hair in the morning, and her other friend is going to do the perm for her...my noses don't need the perm smell right now...nice to have friends that work together well..
    I wished I didn't need so much sleep, sure that will end soon.
    Keep safe my friend.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hiya Mary,
    Ooops..:-) NOW you can see the wet spot..I didnt double check that it down loaded..duh...

    Good to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker