ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

~Well~

I bet I got at least a dozen calls by the time yesterday was
done. I am really really upset that not just my friend, but ANY
ONE would do that to someone..Use someone elses ID..That
is SO not a good thing.. Ive not heard anything from Blue..I
hope he tells me WHY he did this... THEN..to make matters
worse.. I decided to check my check book and make sure
all was ok with my bank..I had NO reason to think ANY possible
thing could be wrong there..YA..right... Well...
Finch Butt :-)

From what Bonnie told me my balance was, and I still had 2
checks to go thru , if they did, I would be over drawn! THATS
not good at all! I had NO idea what happened.. I went back
thru my record..and I made a massive mistake a few weeks
back and never saw it. I was facing 2 over draft charges of
35 dollars each! Not counting the extra money I needed so
they didn't bounce.. I have NO savings account or they would
transfer money from that to checking-...savings, :-) I havent
had any savings in years...
I called my boy, cuz I had some cash here, 80 dollars, I keep
a bit of cash since Penny cant run to the bank now to cash a
check when I need money for stuff....I only had that cuz I sold
some of my food stamps to get thru this month.. He and John
drove all the way here, 60 mile round trip..and John said he
would make a deposit for me first thing this morning..I had
NO one else to call. Donnie phoned at 9:45 today and said "the
DEPOSIT has been made..I love you ..bye".... :-) Whew...I
cant believe I did this, I'm most grateful to the guys for doing
this.. I rewarded them with a bag of shrimp and a pizza out
of my freezer :-) I can always depend on Donnie..
The GOOD part of yesterday, as you see by the photos I got
to enjoy the beauty of that gold finch...I bet he stayed out there
for hours.. He made all the little birds happy ..he steady dropped
seeds on the ground.. Those flowers will feed that bird for a long
time...The female showed up but I didn't have my ..no..Pennys
camera close by..
All that crap happening by the time I got to my bed I was actually
SICK..I didn't even eat yesterday I was so upset...I KNOW I did
NOT sleep very well..I have a raging headache today and Its just
from all the stress yesterday...
Robin taking a bath... :-)

Travis came by this morning and of course I tell him everything..
Hes a good kid.. We talked for about an hour and then he left..
We saw a car going down the street with a lady in it and looked
like a camera or something taking pictures..stopped at every
house, THAT worried me.. I pointed it out to Travis..he didn't
know who it was either..After he left, my phone rang, and he
says it was a lady from the electric company reading meters!
They don't get out of the cars now? He said he saw her and
decided to call and tell me cuz he knew it worried me..He
knows me :-)


I am gonna post this blog and go and take a nap. I really do
have a horrible headache ..This GORGEOUS WEEBLE
needs to get over such a dark, BAD Monday :-) BUT.....
I shall return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hon!
    I wrote a long letter but it disappeared, so i must wait till next time...
    Thinkin about you and longing! Punch that Brian guy on the nose from me!
    Kisses all over from a summerhouseliving ROB (only with connection when in town)
    Y.O.
    Rob

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob,
    How good to hear from you~! I hope you are feeling ok..Keep in touch! I worry you know :-)

    LOve N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker