ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

~Animals Are Just Furry People~ :-)

Graybell, that's her, see her poor little mouth? I have NO idea
what happened..She got hit by a car maybe, or someone kicked
her? Shes had this for a long time..I even think she is missing a
couple teeth..She wont let me look..Penny either.. How could
someone abuse an animal. Or hit them with their car and just
leave them there... The city here patrols the streets every day,
and they I'm sure have found dead or injured animals...So sad..
I may call Becky, my friend with ARF about her..Maybe she
can catch her and take her to the vet..Becky loves animals too..
Theyre people...just furry kind...They hurt and love just like we
do.. :-) I wish I could let her in..shes tried to come in ...
Was busy outside for a while..was VERY nice to watch :-)
What? I'm not dead YET ! :-) They delivered the shingles and
supplies for the new roof..:-) Those bundles of shingles are
heavy.. :-) If those 2 guys are gonna help do this roof..they
can wake me as ealy as they want! :-) I think Carl is gonna
do it, he did the garage, I think his son helped him...
I had a nice surprise phone call this morning from a friend I
havent heard from in ages..3 years at least.. We just sorta
lost touch.. She is a amputee, congential..triple..Sara Pratt.
She is alive and well and doing good I was so glad to hear..
When I first got online and joined that awful yahoo group,
which shall be nameless, Sara was one of the first ones to
phone or talk to me..We have been friends since...she
introduced me to many that I am still in touch with and she
and I have discussed devs of course, and she feels the
same as I do.. We are all just people.. I gave her the url
to this blog and told her to stop by, I hope she does...It
sure was nice talking to her, it had been a long time...
HumHer posed for me..She sat on that sunflower and
waited for me to take that photo of her..Isnt that just
cute? I bet they would come right up to me if I WAs
out there. I keep looking for babies but not seen one..
Its time to post and eat something, I'm hungry..I dunno
what I want though..I have some frozen ravioli, sounds
good :-) Anyhoway, ... this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is
gonna go in search of food! Remember though... I
Will return.. :-)


Love Always,
Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker