ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, August 21, 2010

~Nice Surprise~


I had decided to make one more potty call before I got on
my bed last night.. I hate when I do all that moving only to
realize I have to re do it all cuz I didn't go, or at least try to..
It was about 9:30, 10 maybe..I rolled out here to the kitchen,
just to see if any kitties were outside..I worry when I see any
out there during the night, which usually is when Eary comes
by..There were no kitties out there.. I was relieved.. BUT....
I had a nice surprise.. :-)

I looked at the birdbath feeder, and there was something there.
It was BIG! I squinted my eyes to see better..guess what it was?
Well it was 3 somethings...3 deer eating the birdseed..:-) I had
seen deer run through the yard, but these 3 just took their time
and ate, and then walked off.. I tried to take some pictures but,
was too dark even with the outside light and the flash only reflected
off the glass and didn't work.. It was so nice to see them! Carl had
told me about him seeing deer at night..This is my first time.. :-)
I would think the deer had a lot of corn out in the fields now..

Today started off really great, I hope its not a sign that this is gonna
be a crap day.. I always turn my coffee pot on first thing, then feed
the kids..by the time I'm done with that the coffee is done..I poured
a full cup, and reached over to get the sugar..all I use is 3 spoons,
level ones, of sugar, no milk or anything..Well my arm hit that cup,
it fell over and I had coffee EVERYWHERE!!!!.. I quick grabbed my
YELLOW kitchen towel..to try to stop this coffee from going over
on to the stove..ya its stained really good..yellow, of all the dish
towels I grab its that one.. duh...

By the time I got that all wiped off, I had to move canisters, wipe
the stove, it was a mess..I had about half a cuppa coffee left in
the pot..I was almost afraid to pour it for fear I would knock it over
too! I didn't make any more..I was very lucky that coffee went on
the counter and not me..I had my chair off , by the time I had gotten
it on and moved, well I would have had that coffee on me..These
chairs are NOT instant go when you turn them on then hit the joy
stick.they hesitate a minute..takes me forever to open the door.
besides the fact I'm not a good backer upper :-)

I feel ok today, despite the fact its a rainy day and dark out. Grayble
is outside and wants in so bad.. These cats break my heart..They
need lovin so bad..She is the only female..her poor little mouth
still doesn't look good.. But she is as lovey as Stinky, maybe even
more...I kinda hope Penny takes them both..Donnie said he would
make some cat boxes for me .. I will feel better knowing they have
some protection out there..... I wish I had a big barn for them all..

No plans for today which is good..2 days left till D Day.. :-) which
is Doctor Day.. :-) I'm hungry and I'm posting this ..My stuffed
peppers are calling. . good doesn't even describe them :-)
Excellent would be better ..This GORGEOUS WEEBLE is
hungry and remember..I will return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Will I'm at my daughter in law home right now...My grandson is 12 years old today....
    Brenda will keep you inform what going on with me after surgery ok...
    Bob needing to go right now...
    Love all your pictures...
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    What a good thing, that coffee didn't go all over you!
    Had some fun, this afternoon. Had a thunder storm. Rain came down "comme vache qui pisse!" as the French say! Straight down the slope into my workshop! I cleared 20 - 30 gallons of water out! Picked it up with a dustpan and then a special YELLOW cloth that has an amazing capacity for water (and prolly coffee!!). I must go and shut the door now and hope its drying up out there.
    Mary, I'll have a little word with the Lord, when I go to bed.
    Take care, Honey. God bless you.
    Luv Ya.
    Raife

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Yes ask her to keep me updated...Im glad you like them :-)

    Hiya Raife!
    Ya I was VERY lucky..I try to be careful..but stuff happens...Good to hear from you!! :-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker