ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, August 20, 2010

~Post #1756..Lotsa Writin'~ :-)


I wish you could smell it in here..It smells so good..Its kinda
cool outside today so we are using the oven..I keep putting 'we'
which really should be 'Penny'...she does most of it.. Right now
we have 5 stuffed peppers in the oven AND a white cake :-)
Shes gone to the store to get a few things and one will be the
chocolate frosting for the cake..White cake with chocolate fudge
frosting is my favorite cake..:-) Its gonna be a great lunch and
I will have enough for left overs for tomorrow so I wont have to
do anything, just warm it up :-)

I was trying not to think about the Dr appointment on Monday,
I was doing pretty good till my phone rang and it was Ashley,
from VP to remind me that they will be calling with the time the
Dr will be by on Monday..:-( I really didn't need to be reminded,
I DO remember.. I am NOT looking forward to it at all :-(...It will
take every ounce of will power when they call Monday to not
ask for next week instead..This is me.. and I cant help it...

Other than this there is not a lot going on.. I talked to the boy
last night, hes doing good.He got his truck running AND he
got Kellis back on the road...Hes a good mechanic..Great
with Deisel engines...He and Becky have broken up..they
have before so..time will see what will transpire...Becky is
my niece by marriage..her mom is married to my brother
Kenny..Yvonne is very nice.. They don't live too far from my
sister....

Penny is back from the store so I better get on with this day,
which means its time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE to
post this and remind you I shall be back ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    That cake sounds like a real chair shrinker to me!!! I know, I only have to sniff food to put on a couple of pounds!! And I'd just LOVE a piece of that cake AND the peppers! It's real frustrating when both Ines and I are good cooks (though I says it myself as shouldn't!)
    I'm glad Donald has got his truck running again - that must be a weight off his shoulders.
    I'll be thinking of you and offering up a prayer or three on Monday - just be a good girl and see the doctor, 'kay?
    Take care, Honey,
    God bless you,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife!
    Cake sure is ..but..oh well..The peppers WERE so good!! YUMMY as momar says :-) okay okay..lol..
    so nice to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker