ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

~Huge Jay~

Isnt this a big blue jay? Beautiful bird..

Its a nice sunny day and we got a lot done today.
Laundry and Penny went to the store to get a few
things, cat food for one thing, the boys were down
to one can. I usually like to keep a supply, just in
case. I don't get canned food for the outside cats,
they eat people food and they seem to like some
of the coa lunches, I do buy them dry cat food, only
one kind though, my inside boys get 3 different
kinds of food. 1 can, and 2 dry kinds.. Well I don't
like to eat the same thing day after day, so I think
the cats should have a variety too.. :-)

I'm waiting for Gail, I think shes due to come today.
I think she said Wednesday. I'm ok, other than my
hips but I think the hip pain is permanent and I don't
think it will ever go away. I wish it would, cuz some
days, like today, I cant hardly sit still for steady
squirming or moving around in this chair. Some
times I even sit sideways and take turns letting
one of my stumps just hang.. Helps for a little while.
I try to warn everyone to expect me to be steady
moving around in this chair..or they might think I
was crazy or something. :-)

We are having ham salad for lunch..Penny just
ground up the ring bologna and is adding the
mayo and sweet relish and its ready to be spread
on some of those good Keebler Club crackers...
MMM Good stuff.. Wanna come for lunch?

Post time and to eat and wait for Gail.. I'm still
a GORGEOUS WEEBLE.. and I'll be back!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I blue jay get pleanty of food I think, he getting ready for winter time...
    It rain a lot today, was a good day to stay in...I was hoping for that...but it didn't happen...trying to get the exter thing done in the house...doing a little shopping in the morning...
    My son Leon going to be here on Thanksgiving, all my children will be here.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I have no plans and penny will bring me a plate friday when she comes..Shes got a 22 pound turkey to cook with all the trimmings,shes a great cook as im sure you are..
    Good to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker