ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

~Short People~

LB & Dutch, laying in the sun..got it rough hey? :-) poor kitties

Travis came today and we had a nice visit. Hes a nice
kid. Id say hes maybe 26 or so..married and has a dog.
We just sit and talk and he asks how everything is going,
how I feel.. He will be back in 3 weeks. He scared Dinky
off when he left... Dinky was afraid of him, maybe cuz
hes such a big guy and hes used to small short people
like Penny and I.

I can tell theres gonna be a weather change.. My hips
are screaming at me today. I just cant seem to find a
good way to sit that doesn't hurt. This is so old. May
be the pain pills will help, I hope so.. I'm so ready to
not have any pain or discomfort..

Dinky and Fuzz were outside waiting for food this
morning even as cold as it was.. There was frost
all over out there. The birds were out in force too,
I bet I counted at least 4 or 5 bluejays. They rule,
the other little birds leave and come back when
theyre gone..The Jays love the corn on the cob,
where the cardinals like the sunflower seeds. I
havent had any sunflower seeds since the flowers,
so Penny got a bag and maybe the cardinals
will come back.... such a busy life on the other
side of the glass..

Lunch time and I dunno what, I think I will see
what Donna brings for lunch. If its nothing good
Ill make some soup or something.. In the mean
time I am still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and..
I'll be back ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures of LB and Dutch, love that sun nice and warm there.
    My son Leon has been sick and in the hospital but all is ok now, God answer prayer for us...
    Will have a nice Thanksgiving next week, hoping Leon will be able to come..it's a 4 hours drive for him.
    We had a nice lunchen at the church today, I work in the kitchen, the one's were to be there had a funeral out of town to go to... came home and took a nap I did....
    Yes I hear the weather is going to change, going to get cold on us for sure.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here in our town there is a rehab center with a heated pool ... also a hoist to lift people in and out should they need help. I think that sort of thing would do you a lot of good ... lifting you of yo' buns snd supporting you all around If there's anything like it around there ... and should you want you might try it.

    Yeah
    d

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    The boys love the sun..
    I have no plans as usual.. Penny will bring me a plate..

    Hiya d,
    A pool would be nice..
    \
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker