ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

~Hips Hurt~


There isnt a whole lot to write about today as not much
has happened since yesterday when I posted :-) Penny
left and ive done nothing much.. Well I have been trying
to find a comfortable way to sit. My hips are driving me
nuts, then it radiates pain down to my stumps and no
matter which way I move I cannot get comfortable and
that's enough to drive you nuts.. I don't really know what
to do about hips,.. I should look online just to see if
there is any mention of hip pain. I cant be the only one,
besides Dr Mazei said she has known others, I think
next time I will ask for the cure!

Drs office did phone yesterday and the nurse is going
to find a company to come and fix my chair.. R & R has
gone out of business and the nurse suggested Wright
Fillipus ..which I had trouble with them before. They
sent a man in a wheelchair to TELL me just what kind
of chair HE wanted me to have, not what I wanted.. I
hope they can fix this chair.. This arm rest worries me.

Anyhoway, this is a quiet day, nice one now, but rain
is headed at us.. its raining in Illinois, and headed this
way... I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE...... I'll be back!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    I'm so sorry your hips are giving you agro. Sounds like the dreaded Arthur!! If you can get hold of it, you might try rose-hip tablets or even syrup. I've been on rose-hip tablets for about six months and there is definitely some improvement in my arthritic right knee. Over here, rose hip tablets are about $12 or $13 for 120. I guess they should be about the same over there.
    Take care, Honey,
    God bless you and watch over you (and fix those hips!)
    Luv Ya,
    Raife.

    XOX

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    If it's Arthur, honey and cinnamon will help...that what I use for mine for years...I heard about it from one of my e-mail friend..and it worked for me and Bob...I even ask the doctor to cut my finger off because it hurt so much...
    for a while I took it 3 times a day, now 1 or 2 times a day...on toast or just put them together and eat it that way.
    Our rain has ended, a lot cooler now.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I once had terrible hip pain m'self,
    L side ... I just could not get comfortable. Awful! So I got what I call a hip "transplant" (hip replacement). No hip pain anymore ... the rest of the legs just ain't right ... just don't work right. My "cure} Alieve ... prayer don't work worth a hoot.
    adoringly ... d

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife!
    so nice to hear from you.. Ive not heard of that, but will ask Penny to look.. Im sure its arthritis..

    Hiya Mary,
    Ive not heard of that either! Ickky dark damp day,. rained all night..

    Hiya d..
    Prayer works too :-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker