ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

~Still Dribbly~

2 Jays, almost :-) One tried to escape my camera :-)

I still have my runny dribbly nose and it is so sore, I dread
when I have to wipe it.. Thank God for puffs Kleenex :-) I
am expecting the boy to bring the dog/cat house tonite.
I talked to him yesterday and I guess he has house guests
for awhile.. His step daughter , Amber, hubby and daughter,
Kirsten are staying with him till they find a place. The one
they had caught on fire..Thankfully none of them were hurt.
Kirsten is about 4 or so I think.Ive not seen Amber or
Kirsten for over 2 years..She and Kelli and my ex Willie
came up to visit.. Its been awhile..

Nothing planned for today, Penny is here and got us all
clean. We were pretty good no messes. :-) which is
surprising since the boys have been really acting up
these past few days..Fighting constantly.. LB usually
doesn't start fights, but he has lately .. Dutch is the
instigator most of the time...

We are due to have some nice weather, up in the
60's then cold for the week end...Ive had the door
open and the sun is so warm..The boys fight over
who gets the sunny spot on the table...

Other than a runny nose I feel pretty good.. I still
have a few sore spots, but that's the outcome of
constantly sitting...Id love to stand and just stretch.
That would feel so good.


Well, its lunch time and post time. I'm still a most
GORGEOUS WEEBLE and... I will be back!~

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker