ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

~No Kitties~


Kind of a dark, dreary day today and kinda cool.. The
first thing I do when I roll into the kitchen is go up to
the door, look out, to see who is out there waiting
for breakfast.. Most times Dinky is always there.
When I looked out this morning no one was there
waiting.. This is most unusual and I sure missed
seeing at least Dinky out there and Fuzz and of
course Graybelle, Eary too.. I hope they are ok.
Maybe they got let in by whomever owns them..
I don't think anyone really does, I just keep hoping.
Ill keep watching, their food is waiting for them.

I have no plans for today and I kinda like that.
I bet there are a lot of people wishing they
could say that... Donnie for one.. He is enjoying
having his granddaughter, Kirsten, there tho.
She welcomes him home and is so glad hes there.
She follows him around like a puppy full of
questions.. shes 3.

"whats that Papa, why?, what ya doin? can I help?"
I reminded him of how Kelli used to follow and
do the same thing with Willie, she stuck right
to him like glue. Willie enjoyed it as much
as I know Donnie does... Nothing like a big
hug from a sweet little girl..

I can remember all these great times and some
times I'm glad I can, then there are times when
remembering isnt so great, the walking times,
when I think of how I just took it for granted I
would always walk.. Goes to show you, you
are guaranteed nothing in what they call the
WALK of Life... Its not necessarily a WALK.

Well I'm hungry and I have no idea of what
to have for lunch.. I have lots to choose from,
but I dunno what.. I wont go hungry that's for
sure...So anyhoway..

Its post time and for this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE to remind you.. I Will be back!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    this computer is running real slow again.
    The weather here has been great today.
    Yes I like the time when I can stay home and just rest...having no plans at times is wonderful...
    I took a nap this afternoon, lost some sleep last night...when the winds don't blow right, we get smoke in the house from other wood stove...oh I wish no one had wood stove anywhere close to us...and those night it hard for me to breath, so I don't sleep much.
    God bless you, yes prayer work wonder.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    When I lived out by the lake we heated our house only with a wood stove. I hated it. its messy and stinky and everywhere I went I smelled smokey. i HAtED that stove..:-) We are sposta get
    snow this week,

    Good to hear from you! Have you defragged? and did the scan disc thing? might help and get rid of your temporary internet files, might help..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker