ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

~Chargin Time~

This is gonna be short cuz I havta charge my chair. I
usually don't let it get down in the red but it Snuck up
on me and I don't like that, so as soon as I post this
I am off to my room where my charger is. I just stay
in my chair and after making sure its shut off down
in front of the joystick is the charger portal... its round.
I have a very heavy box, the battery charger sitting by
the side of my bed with 2 black cords coming out,
one of course has to be plugged into the wall..Then
the other cord is plugged into my chair.. When I don't
let it get this low I most times charge it when I get
out of it and on my bed for the night. By morning the
light flashes. I will charge it now for a hour or so then
do it again when I go to bed.

My boy came by last night and there you see the cat
house.. He does great work..Even shingled the roof.
He said he put a shelf inside so if 2 cats get in they
each have a spot. When Penny comes tomorrow
she can put a blanket in there. When Donnie went
out the door to leave Graybelle was in it. He was
glad. So was I, but I was hoping Dinky would get
in it too! He was out there ..


I still have my dribbly nose, maybe alergy. I know
I'm tired of it.. My poor nose is red and sore. Other
than that I feel good..Its a quiet day today, its a
holiday, so no lunch. I have leftovers which will
be good, I still have some apple pie too. :-)


Chair charging time, post time and lunch time for
this still most GORGEOUS WEEBLE... But.. I
will be back !

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    WOW a cat house, that awesome...you do love cats...
    Rain today and lots of it, but we need it so much here, has been so dry.
    Trying to get my house ready for Thanksgiving, getting thing out of the way to make room it...my exercise equipment has to be placed back on the front porch again. Yep I keep it in the Living room and Dining room...Yes I wish I had a large room just for that...I have wonder if I should move it all upstair, but that would be a lot of exter work...and would have to make a place for it up there too...
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Again, WOW!!! What a super job Donald has made of that cat house. He is obviously a perfectionist. What a kind chap to take the time to do it. Well done, that man!!
    I suppose he didn't put central heating in, by any chance?
    Take care, Honey, carry on getting better and get rid of that runny nose - makes such a mess of your sleeves!!!
    God bless you and watch over you,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

    XOX

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought that they only had cat houses in Nevada....
    Keep Warm!
    Will

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    So nice to hear from you..Yes, its a nice house..He does good work..

    Hiya Raife,
    Yes its an excellent house, even has a shelf inside.. Im surprised its not heated, knowing donnie~! :-)Cat was in it before he even left. Graybelle has it.. :-)Nose is better :-)

    Hiya Will.. :-)
    Good to hear from you.. Cat houses are everywhere ! :-)

    Love N' Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker