ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, November 15, 2010

~Busy Me~

Gonna be a busy week, I can tell already. Penny is here
then this afternoon Rebecca is coming by. Tomorrow
Travis is due, then Wednesday Gail is coming and
Penny.. Busy hectic week. I prefer quiet.. But I have
no choice. The doctors office nurse called and said
they are over dosing me on my thyroid, so,now I have
to get the new dosage and I just got them filled on
friday. Plus I found out that my vitamin d is sposta
be taken for 6 months, I thought 6 weeks.. I am
getting a new pain pill.... But they have to mail
it to them since its a narcotic. I don't remember
what, something Ive not heard of before..The
pain patch she had me on was recalled. I bet
its why it made me throw up.. I hope I can tolerate
these new ones..
I have been trying to think of stuff for Christmas
and of course I have no clue as to what to get
for everyone... I want to send some things to
my grandson, but its hard to know what a little
boy likes. Penny is a big help she has a grand
son almost the same age as mine..

The birds are happy. Penny got some corn and
sunflower seeds for outside and the birds must
have been watching her put it out cuz they were
all out there just eating up a storm.. I like to see
the birds happy.. The 2 outsider cats were here
this morning I was so glad to see Dinky and Fuzz.
Penny loves Dinky and I wish she could have
him, but she has 11 cats at her house right now.
I am seriously debating to pay to have him
neutered and then I bring him in. If my boys and
Dinky get in a fight it will be fair, they all are
armed and dangerous, but I honestly don't see
them fighting.. at least I hope they wouldnt..Its
possible but.. I just worry WIth this cat being out
side this winter in the cold..

Lunch time and post time, I know what this post
is but I have NO idea about lunch, I left it up to
Penny... I'm doing ok, just the usual GORGEOUS
WEEBLE aches and pains. But that wont stop
me... I'll be back ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker