ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

~Gail Day~

Gail is on her way here so I only have a few minutes
to ifnd something to write about today..,. Other than
Gail coming I have no plans but to work on this
kitchen. Its just too cluttered and Its driving me nutty
seeing stuff every where. A lot of it is stuff, crafty
stuff, that I don't plan to use or make something
with it. I will get back to that after Gail leaves.

I don't think Gail will find any problems. My blood
pressure has been ok- for me that is.. I still have
that rash but I think it will be a never ending thing.
I think if I lost some weight might help :-) but with
Christmas coming you KNOW I'm gonna lose
weight... I think that's one of the rules of the
holidays, you have to eat and havta gain weight.
You only get Christmas food then .. so. you gotta
eat it,you've been waiting a year! So... EAT :-)

Gail is here and I gotta go.. I'm still a MOST
GORGEOUS WEEBLE though and yes,,, I
will be back !


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker