ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, November 29, 2010

~Mon Day~



Its a typical Monday, Penny didn't have it too bad, we
were pretty clean this week end. She had a birthday
party for her grand daughter on Saturday and she
brought her camera with the pictures on it so I could
see her grands. She has 5 grand children.
Mrs. Cardinal paid a visit !
Ive been going thru stuff and getting rid of a lot. I have
no need for it and its stuff I don't think I will use. When
I was in the hell home my sister brought me this HUGE
can that was full of beads. She brought some elastic
and I proceeded to make bracelets out of them..They
were quite pretty, in fact I still have some that I do wear!

I made bracelets at night when we all had to be settled
down in our rooms after dinner. It gave me some thing
to do, plus the dear ladies loved them.. When I would
be up and dressed for the day I would put on quite a
few of the bracelets on each arm. When I ran into one
of the ladies, they ALL noticed them. Women, no
matter what age, love jewelry. These dearies sure
did.

I would hold out my arms and let the ladies pick which
one they wanted, then give it to them. Just a tiny bracelet
made of plastic beads and they acted like they were
made of diamonds.. I enjoyed doing that, sure made
some of them happy and being in that place we ALL
needed every bit of happy we could get.

I gave Penny that big can of beads and I bet I know 3
little girls and a gramma that are gonna have fun!
It should keep them busy for a while and I bet the
girls will LOVE trips to gramma's now! :-)

Still no baby.;. 1 week late. :-) we are all patiently
waiting. Every time my phone rings I think it might
be Donnie saying baby is here... When shes ready
she'll be here..

In the meantime, I'm posting this and gonna see
what Penny has for lunch. I'm still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and,, I KNOW your're glad..guess what?
I WILL BE BACK! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    WOW the pictures were very easy to see, very nice.
    Good day here for me, work at the church this morning ...took a nap this afternoon...
    I'm still trying to get rid of things, but it been slow going...hard to let go at times at times...gave my grandson some extra thing in the kitchen I had a few of and he didn't have any of them at a...He brought his own place to live...He really keep thing clean now...so proud of him.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker