ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

~2 Specials~

see all the different birds? Bluejay on the stand, and squirrley, If
I had asked them all to pose they woulda left ~! :-) I got 'em ...

Well, guess what? 2 specials today..~!~ first-
Baby girl has arrived.! She weighed in at 7
pounds 2 ounces. I cant remember her name,
isnt that awful? I know her middle name is
Kimberly after her gramma, Kelli's mom. I
am not sure of her first name I will ask Donnie.
He phoned at 6 am this morning, he was at
work. I'm not sure what time she was born.
But Kelli and baby are fine...We are most
grateful and happy shes here.. :-)
baby
mom
The 2nd biggie of today is...well you see in
the photo! I woke up to snow! Its not gonna
amount to much.It is pretty though at times
when the flakes just drift down, its kinda
windy too. I'm listening to that great radio
station playing Christmas songs and watching
the snow outside, puts me in a Christmasy
mood.. I don't know what I'm gonna get the
kids. With Amber staying at Donnies I cant
very well ignore them.. Specially Kirsten,
Donnie says she sticks to him like glue and
shes spoiled but smart as can be. I was
very impressed when she talked to me on
the phone. I'm sure they will still be there
for christmas. Donnie kinda likes it, he
says Amber is a great cook and keeps the
place clean, best company hes had !

The photos of the squirrels are of a mom and
baby.. can you tell the difference in size? The
baby was so cute...

We are having meat loaf today. Smells so
good and this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is
hungry as usual :-) So post time for this..
But,, I'll be back !

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep it look like you got a little bit of snow....it's been cold here for us...
    We got the church all ready for Christmas this month,it took two days working on it...and a lot of people help and so glad I was one of them.
    This month is going to be very very busy...
    Bob is under the weather a bit, he has been taking it easy since Thanksgiving...

    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    We didnt get as much as they said.. Its not bad.. Christmas is a great time to decorate... Hope Bob gets to feeling better! Good to hear from you :-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker