ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

~Waiting~

Its turning into a rather busy day. I didn't hear back
from Gail so I had to call and make sure she got my
message, which she did and she phoned to redo
my appointment and changed it to Friday. VPS,
my drs office called to tell me she will be here about
noon or so. THEN Travis called to verify HE still
had a date with me, which we changed.. hes gonna
come by NEXT Tuesday. So.. as of right now, I'm
waiting for VPS to get here.

I told the nurse I wasn't shoveled out.. well a little,
what Penny did so she could get in and out of
the house. But this nurse hauls stuff so I dunno,
but I warned them.. I'm hoping Joe keeps up on
the mailbox this year.. The people next door never
get mail so they figure they don't have to clean
by it.. But the people across the road, whos box
is next to mine, don't keep it shoveled either ! Joys
of winter. Its a treat having it brought to your home
but Ive thought of getting a PO box. I don't like giving
out my street address, which is my mailing addy..
I still have to send cards.. I'm behind again this
year..

Ive been searching online for Barbie stuff.. With
Kirsten liking her I thought about our new baby girl,
and I bet she would like a Barbie too..So I could
start one for her ! Thing is, I will probly have big fun
doing it! Ive even considered making clothes! Its
not hard, just tedious, working with such small stuff.
But, I HAVE thought of a doll house! THAT would be
fun..I could start one now and by the time Andrea is
ready to play with it..I should have it finished :-) Then
again though I couldn't guarantee I would give it to
her ! I might wanna keep it for my self!

I still have stuff to do before Dr gets here so I better
get busy. They renewed my nurse for another 6 weeks.
Gail told me.. I guess these 2 open wounds are not good
and need supervision. Joys of amputee life.. I have so
many joys :-) Including the joy of being a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE :-) Gotta go but.. I will be back !

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    we have a cat who comes in from the cold. So far just a dusting of snow Temp is about 20 -35F If we dress for it I can walk 2 long blocks to the subway. I made a pot of lentil soup. yummy.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    It's so nice to have busy day and the other to just relax...make our lives so much more fun...
    Bob missed the lunchen, the van didn't start...and he didn't want to go with me because I had to be there early to help...I always bring him something if he misses.
    Have a good day Lois and God bless you too.
    Mary

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Auntie

    Would you believe I still have the barbie clothes that Mom made me when I was young...They went through me, Amy jo and now on to Addisyn. Those Christmas presents bring back so many memories....:)

    Love ya

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    HIya Momar,
    Lentil soup sounds yummy! We got snow and cold..

    Hiya Mary,
    This has been a hectic week and not done yet...I havent even mailed cards yet!

    Hiya Honeygirl!
    So nice to hear from you.. Mom made Barbie clothes? We talked last nite she didnt tell me..Im looking for a suitcase or wardrobe thing for the clothes...know where to get one? Penny cant find one ... Good to hear from you!!

    Love N'Hugs
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker