ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

~Good Help~

I'm running behind today and its my own fault. Ive
been on the phone. I got a letter from the Salvation
Army that a box of food can be picked up in Sturgis.
Penny said she will go and get it for me. I just have
to write a note giving her permission to get it.. I will
share it with Penny of course. This is NOT on her
list of job descriptions :-) Shes does a lot for me
and I sure appreciate it. Good help is hard to find.

I have been calling the boy for 2 days and he has
NOT answered OR returned my calls.. He is in BIG
DODO. I know the excuse already,"I lost my charger"
or hes lost his phone :-) what ever the reason Donald
better find that phone! I even called his land phone
in hopes someone would be home, no one answered.
I guess everyone is at work. I will call again later when
I know Kirsten is home.. shes such a treat to talk to.

I got a great call from Kelli. I had called her a couple
times and no one answered..So I'm glad she finally
called and I bet we talked for almost an hour..well....
during her drive to her work. Her company was having
a Christmas party and she was going to it.. The place
she works for Keystone RV is doing great, they are
even hiring. Its a very good company to work for. I sure
enjoy calls from my Dolly, ive called her that since the
first time I ever saw her.. cuz she was.. just a little doll,
hence she was my Dolly.. :-) still is.. shes a good girl.
We are all very proud of her..and I love when she phones.

Penny and I are having hamburgers for lunch. She got
some great onion rolls and with sauteed onions.mmm. I
LOVE a good burger ...:-) Other than that I'm ok and
its just another day.. I have no other plans till Friday,
when Gail and my wheelchair repair guy is due.

I'm still a most GORGEOUS WEEBLE, but you already
know that :-) And.. yup.. I will be back ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker