ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, December 05, 2010

~Dinky inda House~ :-)

Ive been complaining that Dinky wont go in the house.
The photo I have of him in it, Penny had to pick him
up and cram that cat in there. He did NOT want to
go in there...Hed rather sit out in the rain and snow.
However...

When I opened the door to feed them this morning,
Graybelle was there and guess who was coming OUT
of the house? Yup, Dinky... He ate and I watched as
he got back in it.. NOW I hope Graybelle will still go
in there.. She is such a growler and they really don't
get along but I'm hoping they will share. Donnie said
he put a ledge or shelf inside. I may have to get another
house.. maybe not as big. I'm glad Dinky is in it tho.
I know Graybelle will go inside the garage, so I don't
worry about her as much.. Eary and Fuzz I don't know
where they go..All I know is they sure look fatter ! With
8 inches of snow coming I worry about these cats...

Lake Effect snow is headed at us.. I think where I am now
is kinda out of the loop to get all the snow. Last winter was
not near as bad as what I saw in Three Rivers. So this
storm might just pass us by...

I didn't hear back from Donnie so I called this morning to
inquire if Kirsten liked her Barbie.. Apparently she is at
her other grandpa, Ryans dad, and she was gone before
he got back. He went to Kellis and they liked all their
stuff, and he relayed a thank you from her to me :-) So
Kirsten hasnt seen it but when she does he will let me
know.. Hes sure she will like it.. I might make a purse
for her. Donnie says shes very fussy and likes things
in order..that's why she has to have gifts wrapped :-)
so she might enjoy that..

Our new baby is doing great. She looks like her mom.
Kelli appreciated the diapers. If she needs anything I
tell her to let me know. She wont be going back to
work until mid February. She will have a hard time
leaving her just like she did when she had Alex. He
is very pleased with his new sister, touches her very
gently and says "baby"... :-)

Lunch time and I dunno what. I'm watching it snow
outside and its not heavy. that storm may miss us.
I'm glad I worry about Penny on the roads. But she
knows I don't expect her to come when the roads
are bad. Hopefully they will be ok in the morning.

Post time and find some material for a purse.
I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE .. I'll be back!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    I had a dog that way, I had to do the same thing a few times before he would use the dog house...
    Will I hope you don't get all that snow either...
    Bob and Mike both have that cough now...both missed the big church supper but I took them both a plate...Mike was so happy, it upsetting him so much to think he missed out on all that food...plus it's upsetting to him to miss anything...

    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    HI Mary~!~
    Im glad the cat is going in there. Its hard for men to not do anything..

    We were spared the snow, so far! :-)

    Good to hear from you..
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker