ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, December 03, 2010

~Kirsten~


I called Donnie last night to find out what happened,
that he didn't come by..It was already 7:30.. Kirsten
answered the phone..shes 4 remember.. Do you know
this is a smart little girl? I carried on a better conver
sation with this little thing than I do with most of the
adults Ive talked to ! She was amazing.. Donnie
says, shes very spoiled but as smart as she is she
can get away with it! It was a treat talking to her, I
really enjoyed it..

During my conversation with Kirsten I asked her
If Gran could buy something for her and what would
she like.. She quickly replied, "A BARBIE!" She
doesn't have one! I bet she is the only 4 year old
without a Barbie.. Penny is getting one today for
her with an extra outfit. Donnie said she will be
very happy when she gets this. I hope so.. He
didn't come up last night as Kelli got home with
baby yesterday and he wanted to stop by there.
Hes a great dad and even greater pappaw..

Gail is due today and Penny is here . She had a
mess to clean up in the laundry room. She had
just got a new big bag of cat food and she left
the top open which is most enticing to Dutch,
who has a weakness for bags as it is..but one
with good food in it.. well he wasn't gonna stay
out of it...He knocked the bag over and the food
went everywhere. Even UNDER the washer.. I
told Penny wasn't me.. She knew it was Dutch
with out me even telling her.. :-)


I have stuff to do before Gail gets here, which
should be in an hour or so... I'm still a most
GORGEOUS WEEBLE and Ill be back...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    That is just one cute little girl!!
    It is quite frightening, how quick these kidies grow up. Young Felix is just four, and at school mornings and answering the phone, if one of his brothers or sisters doesn't get to it first!
    I guess you have heard about how much CHAOS just a little snow is causing us, over here? We had a couple of inches a week ago. I managed to take the Parish Magazine round without too much drama! There is a "Road Closed" sign either end of Winsford Hill. Don't know why, I've been along that way several times - no probs!!
    My little Subaru "Justy" is SO good in these conditions.
    Take care, Honey.
    God bless you and watch over you.
    Luv Ya.
    Raife.

    XOX

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois how sweet Kirsten look too.
    ...little children can say anything and they are so cute no matter what they say. It's good she is so smart...
    Bob feeling better but coughing alot still..
    Michael want to go shopping Saturday, always wanting something new...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker