ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, December 04, 2010

~Sweet Call~


I got the sweetest phone call this morning. I picked
up the phone to hear "me and papaw are coming
up to see you. I'm going with papaw today!" Kirsten.
She was so excited and I was too.. Donnie got on
the phone and said she wanted to be with him today
and he was bringing her with him.. I was totally glad.
He said it would be a few since they all still had to
get dressed..

I had told Donnie I got Kirsten a Barbie doll and he
told me to make sure it was wrapped. She has a
thing about her presents all be wrapped :-) so of
course I wrapped it for her :-)

Just a little while ago Donnie called and I will say
I am VERY disappointed.. Apparently Amber went
off to work with Kirstens car seat still in the car. So
she cannot ride with Donnie to come up here. He
said when he told her that she couldn't come with
him to see me he said she screamed and cried and
he felt terrible.. I told him to go buy one at meijers
and bring that baby up here to see me!

He said he felt bad too cuz he and Kirsten while they
were on this outing that they were gonna stop and
buy a Christmas tree. She was so excited.. Its a
shame all because of a car seat but she has to have
one..I don't know what age or weight rules there are.
Shes only 4. But Donnie with all these grands you
would think this papaw would have his OWN car
seat for these kids to go with him! He will.. trust me.
and I betcha Kirsten will maybe even come up here
tomorrow! :-) If that girl and I both whine enough
papaw will get a car seat :-) Wait till I tell Kelli, she
will get him too ! :-)

So hes coming alone, which is better than not at all..
So I better finish this and get their stuff together.. He
will take Kelli her stuff. Post time for this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE.. happy week end ..we are due to get 8 as
in EIGHT inches of snow starting tonight :-) But.. snow
or not.. I'll be back !! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker