ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, December 02, 2010

~Stuff for Baby~


Donnie is coming up tonite to pick up some things
I have for the baby. Diapers n wipes, stuff you need
for new babys and run out of right away, so maybe
the extra will come in handy and save a trip to the
store.. I am wondering how Alex is going to take
to the baby. Hes a spoiled boy but a sweetie..
He's a daddys boy I think. :-) I know hes a grandpas
boy.. Donnie says Alex is his 'pick me up' when
hes had a bad day...after a couple hours of playing
with his grandson he feels a lot better, tired, but
better :-)

I have decided since Donnie is coming up tonite I
better get these receiving blankets made. Wont
take long at all to just sew a hem around the 4 sides.
I have about 5 pieces of some cute girlie baby
prints. I think Kelli will like them.

So, as soon as I post this I am setting up my machine
and gonna sew. I'm almost antsy I want to sew so bad.
I think that's the ONE thing I can say I'm addicted to.
Just like my sister.. If we cant sew, we are miserable
and feel useless.. anyhoway....

This GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna post, then get
started sewing.. But.. I'll be back !!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker