ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, December 13, 2010

~Cold cold today~


Super cold and I think the snow storm has gone by.
We have about 4 or 5 inches of snow. Even the cat
food was frozen this morning.. Dinky came out of the
house all warm and dry.. I was pleased. I feel so guilty
when I see these poor cats outside. I then think that I
could go ahead and bring Dinky in.. But if he sprays,
there is no more awful a smell than cat spray..and
the smell is super hard to get rid of.. But then I feel
so sorry for this kittie, just breaks my heart and I want
to open the door and drag him in and just take my
chances. I just don't know what to do...

Penny was an hour late this morning because of all
the snow and the roads were icy from that rain we
had before the snow. The roads were treacherous
and I'm so glad she made it safely, I was worried
till she walked through the door. We are having
sausage, and fried cabbage and potatoes :-) It
smells so good in here I'm HUNGRY!

I got a call this morning from my Dr and she will be
here tomorrow, so I had to call Gail and cancel for
her to be here and I have to call Travis and reset
him again.. Poor guy I keep putting off his visits
and they really are Important.. I had expected to
hear from Rebecca but ive not. Its gonna be a busy
week. Christmas fun...

I'm not really in a Christmas mood the Christmas
songs on the radio help but I just have a rather
hard time handling things during the holidays, I
think its just more noticeable to me during the
holidays when everyone is so busy and I'm by
myself.. Its my choice I know, just everyone I
know has other plans..

The plans for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE now
is to eat..then do some sewing on a purse for
Kirsten. But ! I will be back ! :-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Love all the pictures of your snow, we just got cold air that all...just not wanting any snow right now for here....
    Mike went to church Sunday with me, so he doing a real good...Bob going to the church lunchen Tues and he is feeling so much better now....
    I really enjoy helping clean the church, there were two other ladies that help today...I was praying for another helper, hoping to find a few more that would love cleaning and enjoy it has much as I do...It's a love gift unto the Lord...
    God bless you Lois
    You are doing a great job with the blog...
    my computer does better at times then other times...wishing I new how to fix all the problem it has...but it's good to have one in the house and not go to the library..
    Mary

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    We all have our "special qualities" and you have many. Your church is very fortunate to have such a dedicated member. Im glad your guys are feeling better..

    Its turning out to be a very busy week and I still have nothing done for christmas..

    Keep well and warm and in touch!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker