ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, December 12, 2010

~SNOW!~

It sure changed over night. Yesterday we had rain for
a while, so you know ALL the snow disappeared,, by
the time I went to bed, there wasn't any snow outside.
When I got up.. well theres a photo or two so you can
see all we got so far. Id say about 3 or 4 inches already
and they say to stay in that its going to progressively
get worse that we can expect at least a foot. The way
it looks out there now and its just steadily coming down,
we might get that 12 inches.. I worry though that Penny
may not make it.. Then Tuesday both Travis and Gail
are due. Ive seen the plows out so hopefully the roads
will be clear.. I worry about them tho, specially Penny,
shes a good driver, but shes also got that light small
car. Id rather she stay home tomorrow than take a
chance on the roads.
As you see the kittie house is covered. I made a big
mistake placing it there. The door opening is facing
WEST.. all the weather comes mostly from the west.
I hope there isnt a lot of snow in there. I'm going to
have Donnie move it to the right side by the peonies
and the door facing East. I know Penny cant its way
too heavy for her.. Donnie himself didn't have a easy
time unloading that house. Its solid wood and its all
been weather treated too.
I don't know what dinner will be.. and thing is I just
am not really hungry.. The antibiotics seem to be
helping this open area on my left stump.. Its still
VERY sore and causing a lot of pain specially
when I transfer..So I try to stay in one place :-)
I did get some cleaning done and now am in
search for a small suitcase to put Barbie in.
I want to get some stuff for Kirstens Barbie. I
might even get my own and do some designing
for special stuff that Kirsten and then even this
new baby girl :-) Andrea is doing great and so
is Kelli...

Time to post and watch the snow and have
another cuppa coffee. I'm still a most MOST
GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I will be back !
Happy Sunday !~

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker