ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, December 09, 2010

~Got Appointment!~

I'm late today as you can see and its NOT my fault!
Guess what I have been doing for the past almost 3
hours? Ive been calling and online, trying to get my
wheelchair fixed. The rigamarole I had to go thru was
staggering and it put me in a very bad mood. But I
did get an appointment for a tech to come out and
totally go over my chair and even the charger.

I first had to look up the number for Wright & Filipis.
You remember them? They were the company I was
gonna buy this chair from.. UNTIL they sent that guy
that was in a chair to tell me what HE wanted me to
have, not what I wanted or needed.. then he sent that
HUGE all terrain vehicle that got stuck in the house!

I talked to Trish, that was having a bad day and kinda
rude. She said I HAVE to KNOW where I got my
chair, the style, the date I got it and thru what insurance.
Well I didn't know all that.. so I then had to call Deb
at HPM, she was out of course. So I spent another
half hour trying to find someone at HPM that could
give me the info I needed.. I then talked to Kelly.


Kelly was very nice, gave me all the info I needed and
I then called Trish back, who was in a better mood. I
was too by then.. ANYHOWAY, after ALL this I have
an appointment next Friday for a tech to come out and
evaluate my chair and see what all needs done to it..
I have accomplished something today ! Arent ya proud
of me? I got it done with out blowing a gasket.. Those
phones with the push 1 now crap drive me insane whom
ever came up with that should be tarred and feathered !
Worst thing could have been, but 2nd to that, Push 1 for
English.. That really makes me mad. I wont do it and I
hang up.

Well I'm hungry and I have pills to take yet and I'm
kinda hungry.. I did get stuff done, I'm proud of me. I
hope I can get all the rest of my todo list done.. :-)


Post time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE.. but.. I
will be back ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker