ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, December 11, 2010

~New Bird~

Its 10 am and I am gonna write this post now and
get this done then I can start on cleaning this kitchen
and doing some sewing. Ive been thinking about
making some things for Kirsten. 4 is such a good
age to be .. specially when theres a gramma that
sews.. :-) Kelli was one of the best dressed and
most of her clothes were hand made by me.. :-)
But I do want to make a carrier for her Barbie and
all her clothes. Its fun to sew for kids. My sister
and I mainly sewed for kids when we each had our
craft shows. Its a known fact that an adult will buy
for a child before themselves or other adults..So
most of our sewing was centered around kid stuff.
We both did good but then when you really enjoy
your job you will do good work ...and get paid well.
There was a new bird out in the yard. That thing
came gliding down and was chasing something
across the yard. I guessed it might be a mouse
or maybe even the little chippie... He stayed out
there quite awhile but I did get a couple photos..
I sent the photos to my friend to see if he knows
what kind of bird. Ive not heard back from him,
but I'm guessing its a hawk. Ill let you know what
I find out if its not one.. :-)Was snowing heavily.
Time to get busy and accomplish something. We
are under the gun for a massive storm.. Don't bother
me what it does out there.. But I worry about the
ones that have to get out in it..and I believe Penny
said she has a very busy day so I hope shes careful.
Id be lost without Penny.. Shes been with me for over
3 years now..Shes also a trusted friend.Anyhoway....

I'm still a most GORGEOUS WEEBLE ~!~! And..
yes, I shall be back ...:-) Happy weekend!


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker