ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

~Little Snow~

a little bit of snow :-)

I just now looked at the time and realized that Gail
is due any time. I want to get this posted before she
gets here. I am worried about that spot on my left
stump.. I just cant seem to get it to heal...She gave
me some cream for the rash that is working great.
But the rash was on the right groin area and this
open spot is on the left.. inside.. its so sore I can
hardly stand it.. To transfer is agony..

When I transfer onto the potty or my bed, I always
start out with my left stump since its longer and
more stable. But now with this sore.. to just even
move a little is torture. Ive been really keeping an
eye on it and I'm glad I have Gail coming when
things like this go wrong.


Speaking of wrong.. well I STILL have not had any
one come to fix my chair! I just don't understand
what the problem is.. I guess I m gonna have to
make some phone calls of my own.. If I fall out of
this chair because I cant get anyone to come and
fix it.. something is drastically wrong.. All these
people not doing their jobs would be in trouble, I
would see to that.. This isnt right.. I need this chair
to be in top condition...

Well I need to post this and get ready for Gail.. We
didn't get near the snow they said.. Yippee! They
sure did all around us.. up by my niece Bev, from
what the TV says she got snow!

I'm still a most GORGEOUS WEEBLE, and I WILL
be back ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker