ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, December 06, 2010

~Mon Day~

Monday, Monday and my niece said she was already
having a good Monday and that was about 9 this
morning.. I'm glad she is.. she deserves the best. Bev
is such a hard worker and just stays busy.. Of course
3 grandbabies help keep her on the go too. :-) Plus
she is a wonderful daughter. She takes good care of
my sister and keeps on top of everything, I'm very
grateful for her... Plus she keeps me updated on all
the family, which I like to know how they all are..

Penny made it today, but we didn't get the 8 inches
of snow, although today isnt over yet and they say 3
inches due today..well.. the sun is shining bright out
side and the ground is lightly covered with snow. It
didn't snow like they said. But I checked the weather
on that wunderground, which is a great site, and it
says 70% chance of snow.. I think we are just out of
the line of fire for these lake effect storms.. I told
Penny this morning I don't think this town gets near
the snow that 3 Rivers does.

I got the sweetest phone call last night. I guess our
girl got back from her other grandpas.. From now on
there will be NO days that Donnie cant put his grands
in his vehicle cuz he has no car seat. He went right to
Kellis and got one. Kirsten said "Thank you for my
Barbie Gran, I love her!" She then gave the phone to
Donnie, cuz she wanted to play with her doll.. The thing
came with a brush and a ring. Donnie said she combed
that hair on Barbie at least a dozen times and she even
combed Donnies a few times :-) I know papaw loved
that.. :-) Anyhoway, I told her I would get her some clothes
for her Barbie.. I refuse to make them.. They can drive a
person nutz working on those small pieces of fabric.. I
prefer to buy them.. :-) I don't like making doll clothes .

We are having meat pie today and right now its still in
the oven.. It smells so good in here its making my
stomach growl :-) Wanna come have lunch with me?

I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE , always, will be :-)
AND... I'll be back ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    So glad you didn't get that snow...
    I hope we don't get any till next year, and that would be to soon...I don't like all the cleaning it off the car, sidewalk and porch...getting to old for that...
    Going to make soup for noon...
    It's been a good day for me, got a lot of cleaning done at the church...that make me very happy to be able to help.
    God bless you Lois.
    MAry

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Your church is very fortunate to have such a dedicated member.. I know they must appreciate you..They have windsheild covers.. magnets around the edge.. work great....
    So nice to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker