ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

~Christmas List~


Penny and I have been discussing Christmas and
what is all on our lists.. Penny stays so busy she
was hoping to find some extra time to hand make
some of her gifts..I had told her to make them all
afgans or quilts. She can knit and crochet with the
best of them.

Ive been trying to find something useful for her and
for the kids.. I get this catalog called COLLECTIONS
ETC. its one of the nicest ive seen and Ive ordered
from them before, the quality of their merchandise is
excellent. They have an item, which is a cover for
windshields. Has magnets around the outside edge
and will keep the snow and Ice off your window. I
think it would be great for Penny and Donnie. Save
a lot of window scraping.. The Collections one comes
with 2 covers, for front and back.. and the price is only
$14.99. which is not expensive at all.. I am seriously
thinking of ordering it for them.. I have a dear friend
that is over 80 and I told him about this.. sure would
save him and his wife from a lot of extra work. When
you don't have a garage, this is something you got to
'put up with if you drive. :-) This cover I think will help
these kids, I might get a set for Kelli too.. :-)

My gas and electric have both tripled. I get so discouraged
when I see these bills.. I cant stand the cold so I havta keep
the thermostat higher.. Today is super cold, I even gave
Penny and extra blanket for Dinky out in his house. Id heat
it for him if I could :-)

Time to post and get on with today, I'm still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and I shall return!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker