ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

~Im very Tired Today~

Today I am really feeling the strain of trying so hard
to feel better. I have been in bed all day.. A lady called
and is going to try to set up hospice for me.. I have
seriously considered assisted living, but the cost would
leave me totally penniless with no money for anything.
I cant do that.. Hopefully I can find someone to live with
me or maybe hospice can help and come in the after
noons.. I just don't know what to do or to really expect
from all this..All I know is I am extremely tired..

I will keep trying to come here and post every day tho. I
have to have a purpose and I need to read all the nice
caring things y'all write to me...This means a lot to me..

I'm gonna close for today .. please don't feel bad if I
don't reply in the comments, I do read every one of
them.. Hopefully soon I will feel better.. I do have a
cold now which sure makes me feel bad as well.. I
know that will go away,, I wish these heart problems
would.. I'm gonna try the pomegrante juice .. according
to online it will unblock arteries... I sure could use it ..

Keep well and thanks again..I'm still a most GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and I will be back...

Always, Lois ****

.
"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    I keep praying hard for you, as I guess every one of your friends are doing. Ines was asking after you, too. She is concerned for you as well. Hang in there, Honey and get well soon.
    Luv Ya,
    God Bless you, Honey,

    Raife

    XOX XOX XOX

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Dear Lois
    Don't worry about us, we know you are not up to making comments much at this time...We are so happy to hear anything from you right now, every to say just Hi to us...
    Keeping you in our prayer.
    Michael fall and hurt his left hip this afternoon...nothing broking praise God for that..just not able to walk with that leg right now, but he is young he be up in know time running around...

    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Dear Lois
    Don't worry about us, we know you are not up to making comments much at this time...We are so happy to hear anything from you right now, every to say just Hi to us...
    Keeping you in our prayer.
    Michael fall and hurt his left hip this afternoon...nothing broking praise God for that..just not able to walk with that leg right now, but he is young he be up in know time running around...

    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DEAR sweet lois,
    Never worry about leaving any messages, we can all guess how much you are worrying about things, it must be a dreadful time for you honey.
    Living alone at times like this must be a hard thing to do, & you really need to be with the right people who can help & look after everything for you, we really feel for you hun bun, but i am sure you will make the right decision about having help.
    I sure dont want to think of you being alone Lois, wish we lived nearer to help in some small way.

    We can all keep you in our prayers. Just remember we are thinking of you with lots of love..
    Just write when you feel up to it sweetie.
    be back soon.
    lots of big hugs n love
    AUD & DON

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker