ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

~Lotsa Company Today~ :-(

Besides everything else I have a cold.. I woke up
feeling so bad I cant stand my own self.. It has been
a steady parade of people today and it has NOT
helped the situation..


The COA sent a lady, a 6 month interview, the guy
with my new oxygen came and THEN my new nurse,
Laura, of course Penny was here today as well.. It
has been a stressful day and I'm ready to go back
to bed...

I wanted to write though just to say hello and of
course to remind you that I am still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and I will try to be back tomorrow..:-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois
    This month is half gone already...and our snow is just about gone...and that a good thing...the street are so wet from the snow melting...
    It does feel like Spring here today, our dogs stay out most of the day...
    Michael still not able to walk with his left side yet, after his fall yesterday.
    Going to keep you in my prayer Lois.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Our snow is melting and hopefully spring is springing.. Keep well and good to hear from you

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Laural44 said…

    Hi Lois!!
    I enjoyed meeting you and your silly kitties yesterday and today! I look forward to getting to know you better and working with you!
    Hugs!
    Laura

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker