ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, February 19, 2011

~New Doctor~

Snow is almost gone.. Yipppeeee .. spring is springin' :)

Meet Kay
Yesterday I just did not feel good.. I think this sleeping
so badly is getting to me and making me even more
tired.. My new doctor came yesterday, Dr. Hyde.. He
was very nice and asked a lot of questions.. He did
prescribe Ambien for me for sleep, but I have no way
to get them till Monday when Penny gets here.. I am
expecting Kay today, shes a social worker with
Southern Care.. I have no idea what her duties are.
Thats Kay in her PT Cruiser.. I LOVE that car..

I'm writing this post early, its only 9:15 am right now,
I got up about 7 and then just end up sitting here
staring out the window..3 of the kitties came for
breakfast and I fed them too.. My boys follow me
around till I feed them, once the dish is on the floor
they both run into the living room by the papers I
have on the floor and give them some of their treats.
If I don't its amazing what a naggy cat Dutch can be.
He will follow me and get in my face with some very
loud MEOWs till I finally get the message he wants
treats.. LB, he will glare at me and say MOM!!!! he
does.. many have heard him talk.. hes more vocal
than Dutch.. they both stick to me like glue since I
got home...

Our snow is almost all gone and its really nice out.
Very windy but warm and springlike.. We are due to
get rain and possible snow tomorrow , but I hope not.
I'm ready for spring and to be able to open my door..

Me, I feel kinda ok today, but tired..I wish I could do
more but my arms ache so badly, like a awful toothache.
The least little thing I do they start to ache from the
shoulder down to the elbow.. I even have to take breaks
in typing.. using just my hands will cause pain.. I wish I
could sew but I know how badly they will hurt.. My great
grand daughter, Kirsten is in need of some clothes for
her baby that I gave her for Christmas.. Penny is going
to walmart today to see if they might have some.. I sure
hope so.. Kirsten phones every night asking.. She is so
smart.. She told me shes gonna have a baby brother..
Donnie didn't tell me..but the babyboy is due in June.
Kirsten is excited about it.. I think she will make a good
big sister.. he will be my 6th great grand.. :-)

Kay just pulled into the driveway so I am closing this post
Thank you all for the great comments and I will be back
tomorrow.. Lord willing.. Just remember I am STILL a
most GORGEOUS WEEBLE... :-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Our snow is gone now,Spring is in the air.
    I been really enjoying these few days here...no jacket to wear or coat...now that living good.
    Bob has been doing his yard work, that making him real happy...
    Patsy wanted to eat at the Sonic today,that make it feel like Spring with the windows rolled down...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Lois,
    Just popping by to read up on you & see how you are doing . Now i see you have a new
    Dr & also a new Nurse, nice to see new faces anyway & i am sure they all have your best interests at heart Lois.
    Hope the new meds will help you to sleep better when you get it.
    Your "Boys" seem to be keeping an eye on you , they are so funny by the sound of their antics lol

    As for us, well we are looking forward to a nice spring, but guess we all are after such a bad winter. It is so damp & dull here today, so having a day catching up on my mails.
    Just know we are thinking of you Lois,
    will pop back again soon.

    Hugs Audrey & Don

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    We are under storm warnings for freezing rain and sleet. Im SO ready for spring..

    Hiya Aud & Don,
    So nice to hear from you!

    Y'all keep well and thanks for writing!

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker