ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

~Beautiful Day ~

Its a beautiful day here today. The temp
is sposta get up in the high 60's I have my
door open and the bench by it and of course
the cats love it. Dutch stays up there most
of the time. He likes watching the birds.
That pine tree out there has been dropping
pine cones like crazy and I thought they only
did that certain times of the year, not ALL
the time. Its such a messy tree to have in
your yard.. If this was my yard Id cut it down.
It belongs out in the woods. The other pine
out there with the long drapey limbs doesn't
shed at all.. In fact its a really pretty tree, I
like how the branches are..

Heidi is due today about 2. She goes over to
Fairview before she comes here. That's where
I was in rehab. I feel pretty good today except
for the fact my chest is hurting off and on.. I
had to take a nitro a while ago and its eased
up now. My cold is still lingering but I don't
sneeze near as much as I did before. My nose
is most grateful.. :-)

I don't know what I'm gonna make for lunch. I'm
not really hungry so maybe later I may make one
of those steakum sandwiches. Theyre pretty good
I like them with fried onions. So other that this I
have no plans for today..I might take a nap after
Heidi leaves, I didn't sleep good last nite, I think
I looked at the time every 2 hours... BUT I am
still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I'll be back!
Keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker