ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

~My Cold is Worse~


I feel totally miserable today. My cold is
super bad. All I do is sneeze. I woke up
about 4am sneezing like crazy and could
not go back to sleep. As soon as I would
doze off I would sneeze.. I don't know if I
got a second dose of this from Penny
yesterday or not. Hers was more chest
congestion and coughing. I HOPE I don't
get that too! If shes not better tomorrow
she isnt coming. I don't think I could stand
feeling worse than what I do now!

I have some chicken soup in the pantry and
I'm gonna eat that and go and crawl up on my
bed for the rest of the day and hopefully feel
better.

So this is a short post for today. But, even tho
I have this cold I am still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and I will be back..Keep well and
God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Audrey said…

    oh dear 3 times i tried to send this Lois , but keeps going OFF!
    Anyway Hun BUn, sorry to hear of your nasty cold, hope you feel a little better soon.
    Great that you are having Chicken soup because we all know how good that is for colds etc, & have lots of drinks too.
    We are having an awful foggy day here, so hope we soon have a nice Spring. I am sure we will all feel better with a bit of sunshine & seeing the spring flowers in the gardens.

    Hope you soon feel better sweetie

    Take Care & remember we love YA

    Huggies Audrey & Don

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Aud,
    You made it! good job.. :-)So good to hear from you, thanks..
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker