ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, March 07, 2011

~Its Best~


Every time my chest hurts I worry and
wonder if 'this is it'. I doubt when my
heart stops I'll have any warning, and
most of all I hope I don't suffer and
linger on. I do have a DNR..which is
do not resuscitate. If there was even
a slight chance I could recover I would
reconsider, but having all the health
problems I have I don't think I would
have a good quality of life if they did
revive me...so I think this is the best.

Southern Care is very good.. I have a
great nurse that will come as often as
I need her, which now I think once a
week is plenty. My bath lady, Katrina
comes on Tuesday and Thursday so
I'm staying clean and fresh smellin :-)
I have noticed I am extremely tired
lately and most of my afternoons I
spend on my bed watching animal
planet or napping...

There was a young boy that collapsed
and died after making the winning
basket at a basketball game. He was
only 17.. Saddened everyone that heard.
Penny and I talked about it today and I
told her that if it was his time to die he
died doing what he loved most and that
was playing basket ball..Its a tragedy
but I believe we all have a set time to die,
and the Lord knew how much that boy
loved to play ball and what better time
to take him. I feel so sorry for his family.
He made the winning basket to win a
spot in the championship playoffs, which
is tonite, the team is playing, and tomorrow
they will all go to his funeral..So sad..but
life goes on. Time stops for no one.

Penny is here today and we are all clean,
I'm hungry for chili..she made some killer
stuffed green peppers Friday, 3 of them
and this GORGEOUS WEEBLE ate ALL
3 of them, they were so good..:-) shall I
say "oink oink oink?" :-)

I will say though I will be back, maybe
tomorrow, maybe not, busy day..so it
depends on my tired :-) I'll try.. in the
meantime keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    God let us know and he wants us to draw close to him...Keeping Jesus with us always and letting him have his way in our life...loveing other and forgiven other so we can be forgiven...
    Matthew 11:28 is a good one to read.
    My last surgery I just about died, they had to go back in and stop the bleeding...I have to put my trust in God...I knew he was taking care of the problem...yes there is time we have to repent of my sins keeping them under the blood...Jesus paid the price.
    Love you Lois...God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger momar said…

    Spring will be coming any day now. I look forward to taking a pot-luck meal to a mini-park and enjoying watching the world walk by. The food always tastes better when you are watching the world go by.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dearest Lois!
    Today you make me feel sad....I also believe we all have a set time to die, but i really hope your set time is postpone for years... I pray for you to stay. The lord who decides, know how much you mean to me and many others.... So i think youre gona be with us.... Maybe with SOME pain, but you are cared for as it is now, so...
    Be well dearest Lois of mine...
    Y. O.
    ROB

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya,
    So nice to hear from you all..and I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a note..means alot to me.
    Thanks bunches..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker