ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

~My Heart Goes Out To People of Japan~


Ive been watching the coverage about the
earthquake in Japan. How awful for the
people and the animals. Its not bad enough
to suffer with such a huge earthquake and
then the tsunami but now the nuclear and
possible radiation. Those poor people.. I
wish I could help... To lose everything in
just a matter of seconds has to be so
devastating especially to the children
and the elders to see all they spent their
life to build and its all gone..How sad.
My heart goes out to all of them.

I got a wonderful phone call last night
which I desperately needed after watching
all the devastation in Japan, my little
honeygirl, Kirsten, phoned..Just the sound
of her sweet voice just makes me feel so
much better. When I say hello to hear that
wonderful "What ya doin?" just makes me
smile.

A dear special friend of mine sent me a
video of Yogi Bear that I sent on to her. She
hadnt even looked at it yet but pestered
her papaw to phone Gran. She would
have it no other way, Donnie said, but to
call and tell her Gran thank you. Isnt
that just special? Shes so smart for such
a little girl. Only 4.. I told my friend how
his wonderful gift made Kirsten AND me
very happy.. We are trying to think of
another movie she would like.. I think
either Bambi or Cinderella.. What do
you think? All suggestions will be
considered.. We need to keep this
special girl happy :-) And if her Gran
has anything to do with it she will
be happy as a lark.. :-)

Every time Kirsten phones which is
just about every night she asks me
"How do you feel Gran, are you ok?"
She wants me to get better so I can
make some clothes for her dolly. :-)
So, needless to say this Gran is gonna
do her best to try to do some sewing.

I feel pretty good today, I am just about
over my cold. I sneeze once in a while,
but not as bad as awhile ago, thank God,

Its a gloomy dark cold day today and we
are sposta get snow again. I saw on TV
that Chicago is gonna get about 6 inches
a huge storm front is coming, so it will go
right across the lake and head right at us.

Well I am gonna close for today, I hope
y'all have a great week end and don't forget
I am still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE.!. Keep
well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes my heart goes out to all them too...oh I wish thing like that wouldn't ever happen...
    Went to a Ladies lunchens today at our church, was very nice...Patsy went with me too.
    I keep wondering what going to happen Monday when Mike see Dr Mosier, wonder if there going to be surgery or what...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger momar said…

    There is a stomach virus going around nyc. I bought a bottle of pepto bismo and after 24 hours I fwel much better. be well

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    hiya Mary,
    I hope all goes well for Mike and you!

    Hiya Roger,
    Good to hear from you. Pepto is always good to take when your sick..

    Good to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker