ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, March 14, 2011

~Dinkys Back~

Dinky is back. Hes been gone for a
month. I'm sure glad to see him.. Hes
such a sweet cat and so pretty. I wish
I could let him in and really take care
of him. I make sure he eats good when
hes here. Penny likes him too. Shes
afraid to take him home for fear he will
run off like Stinky did. He was such a
love. All of my outside kitties are sweet
cats. I wish I had my deck outside then
I could go out and spend some time
with them and watch the birds. They
are going crazy over the bird houses
They love them. Donnies gonna make
one for Penny too...
I was talking to a friend today and I was
telling them about my hearts desires.
I know they probly will never come true
but I still can wish and hope. One of
course, is to live on the water, a lake or
river will do.. The other is to ride the train.
Ive never ridden a train and I think to take
one would be fun. Id like to ride out west
and then just turn around and come back.
It takes 3 days by train to go to Seattle.
I think that would be so wonderful.. My
newest hearts desire is to have a deck
out back.. Donnie said he would build it,
all I would have to pay for is the wood,
which would run about 300 dollars..So
unless I win the lottery NONE of my
hearts desires will come true I think..
Its sposta go up to 60 degrees by this
Thursday. Maybe spring is really here.
We just had to change our clocks. I
always get so confused on that..


Penny came today even though she
doesn't feel very good. Shes making
some of those delicious calico beans.
Its been quite awhile since we had
them and I cant wait till theyre done.

I feel pretty good today, my cold is still
there, but not as bad. I didn't sleep very
good last night even with a sleeping pill.
Ive been watching too much of the
horrible conditions in Japan and its giving
me nightmares.. Those poor people..

Well I'm closing for today and try some
of these beans. I'm still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and I shall return.. Keep well
and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    My surgery is in the morning for the heria...might be off the computer for a while...Mike broken hip, he goes back to the dr in three week for X Rays...
    God bless you always my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I will be thinking and saying a prayer for you.. I am sure you will be fine. Just take it easy. I hope Mike gets better too..Keep well and God Bless

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker