ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

~Rainy Day ~

Rainy day today and I sure can tell it..my stumps are aching.
Other than that I feel pretty good. Kinda tired but that's partly
due to the crappy weather. This type of day would make
even a healthy person feel yukky :-)

Travis was here today, he such a nice kid. He was sposta
come last week but I cancelled, it was too hectic a day
and I didn't want to contend with more company. He made
it through the rain :-) Tomorrow Heidi and Katrina are due
to come by and Friday Rebecca is due. Another busy week.

Penny got me a new crock pot. smaller than the one I have
and it will be just right for me. We are, well Penny are
making a pot of beans for me in it and I cant wait till theyre
done. This is a good day for a pot of beans..She put
some sausage in it for flavoring..My mouth is watering,
its been ages since we had beans.. :-)

Other than that I have no plans for today other than to
watch TV later. I take my sleeping pill about 8:30 and
by 9 I'm down for the count but I am up by 5. and if I
am not out of bed by 6, my boys make SURE I'm up.
Dutch will lay on my chest and start patting my face,
then LB will walk right up me till he hovers over my
face and starts his MOM ,,, MOM...MOM.. he really
does say mom..Lots of people have heard him. :-)
So I get up and come out here and have a cuppa
tea. I don't drink coffee any more, just doesn't taste
good, and I used to love coffee.. tea is good tho.

Well its lunch time and I'm having some left over
chili. Its always better the next day...I'm still a
MOST GORGEOUS WEEBLE.. and I will be
back..maybe tomorrow, maybe not..I'll try..
Keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker