ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, February 28, 2011

~Cancelled Travis~


I had an appointment with Travis today
and had to cancel.. I just don't feel good
at all.. Penny came and got us all clean
and made some spaghetti sauce for later.
I am so tired and just not up to anything
and I have NO idea why.. I just don't feel
good and cant say exactly why..All I know
is I'm ready to head back to my bed for a
rest.. I'm wondering if it could be these
new sleeping pills.. I don't know.. I know
I still have this cold and sneezing like
crazy..


Tomorrow my nurse comes and I will talk
to her..My bath lady is sposta come too
but I think I will cancel I'm just not up to
that either..I'm miserable and I'm tired of
it .... I want desperately to feel good again.
I'm hoping that day will come...

I'm closing this post and gonna go take a
rest..I'm just tired but..I'm still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and I'll try to be back tomorrow..
Keep well and keep me in your prayers..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois
    Keeping you in my prayer...Mary

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HELLO DEAR LOIS,
    Sorry not to have been on here to see how you are for a couple of days, but you know lam always thinking of you.

    Just havent been able to get on my laptop much lately.
    i can see how tired you are & it is so awful not being bale to have a good nights sleep.
    just hope & pray you feel better soon.

    keeping you in our prayers Lois.
    love & huggies Audrey

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya..
    So good to hear from you..Hope y'all are well...

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker