ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, March 04, 2011

~I Needed A Quiet Day~


I apologize for not writing yesterday, but
I had to have one day to do nothing, no
company, and be by myself.. I didn't do
anything but what I usually do, look out
my window at the birds and cats. But it
was nice.. When I know I am going to
have company I worry with it all night.
I don't have an alarm so I keep waking
up to make sure I am up in time.. Which
usually I am up by 7:30, very seldom,
unless I'm sick, do I sleep past then.

I just laid around all afternoon and I did
take a little nap for about an hour. A couple
of dear friends phoned as well as my girl
Kirsten..shes such a little doll..and sounds
so sweet on the phone..When I pick it up
and say hello the first thing I hear is "What
ya doin?" then she laughs.. I had sent her
a Yogi Bear video and Donnie said the first
thing she said was "I havta call Gran and
say thank you!!" For a 4 year old to think of
saying thank you before she even watched
the video, shes a pretty special girl.. I know
some grown children that get a lot more than
a 2.98 video and don't say thank you..I need
to get a photo of her.. Donnie promises but
never sends one.. Kirsten asks every day if
I am better so I can make some stuff for her
baby.. Now, if that isnt Incentive to get better
I don't know what is...

Right now its 8:30 am and I just fed Earie and
Graybelle and Orngy..They were hungry..Its
started to rain and I hate seeing them out in it.
I would love to let Graybelle in but I just worry
how Dutch especially will react and I don't want
my boys upset..But she sure needs someone to
love her shes a sweet cat...

Penny is due today and other than that it will be
quiet.. I think she is going to make stuffed green
peppers today.. Momar you can bring me some
of your good soup! :-) So, until tomorrow I'm
still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I'm hangin on..


Always,Lois****
"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois.
    Don't worry about not writing in the blog, we understand...
    And it's so nice to have quiet days, we we need them from time to time.
    My surgery will be 15th of this month for another heria...Doc said I'm never to left anything heavy from now on...that make me feel helpless...I,ve always been able to do heavy lefting or pushing thing around...maybe that a part of getting old, but young of heart.

    No more rerangeing the house for sure unless I am fine someone that will help, Bob is getting to old for thing like that too...
    Have a good day Lois, and God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois,
    Good to see you manage to get back here today, but you did right to have a day to yourself yesterday . Just hope you felt better for it.
    We all enjoy days like that now & again.
    Well our weather just stays the same here lately, damp & quite chilly.
    We went out today but i am always glad to get home again to have a cuppa & get warmed through! Must be getting old ha ha.
    So pleased you get plenty of visitors, wish we lived nearer then we could keep an eye on you too !ha ha .
    Take Care sweetie, always thinking of you .
    Love & Hugs Aud & Don

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya,
    So good to hear from you all..Sure is nice to read..thanks bunches..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker